Dante Pt2

Dante: Are you Ok?
Jess: oh yeah just covered in this nasty toilet paper.
Dante: Yeah um see i really had to go and this was the only bathroom closest.
Jess: I just...im sorry. I just look terrible and I'm like shocked so.
Dante: Well you knew my name right there when I helped you so are you here for the meet and greet.
Jess: Actually yeah I'm here with my cousin and friend.
Dante: Oh ok well now that your ok is it ok if I laugh.
Jess: Yeah😂😂
Dante:😂Ok well I better get back on stage but what's your name.
Jess: Jessinta.
Dante: Your name sounds familiar are you that blackboy._.joy11. Yeah I've been talking to you for three weeks now.
Jess: Yeah that's me.
Dante: Aight cool I was looking forward to meeting you but in the picture weren't there two of you?
Jess: Yeah my cuz.
Dante: Oh Cuz I was like if I can meet these two beautiful ladies I'd be the luckiest guy in the world.
Jess: Aww thanks but I hope I'm not distracting you from work.
Dante: A lovely distraction.
Jess: Ok well their proabbly wondering where I am but you'll definitely see me later.
Dante: Ok good bye Jess.
Jess Pov: Did that just happen? Yup it did. Just don't get attached Jess don't get attached.

Meanwhile back at the house.
Byron: Hey Milly I 've heard a lot about you.
Milly: Yeah me too.
Byron: I hope you feel better.
Milly: Thank you I'll be right back.

Byron and Devonte play 2k in the room.
Byron: Yo D I'm wooping ass.
Devonte: Yeah,yeah whatever but speaking of ass I heard you never got any last night😂.
By: Yeah that's cuz I was too busy fucking your sister.
Devonte: Wtf you say.
By: Damn D it was a joke chill.
Devonte: I thought so.
By: Yo I know you pissed about the Jess situation but.
Devonte: Look man let's just play.
Devonte: Ughh my sinuses acting up can u go see if Autumn got allergy medicine she said she had some wait you know what I'll go.

Devonte looks for the pills but holds up something that leaves him pissed. He holds up 21 miligram bottle of pain killer pills for pregnant women and then looked at the bottom and saw Jess name.
By: Yo D you look like you saw a ghost you Good?
Devonte: Nah dude I think Jess pregnant.
By: Oh shit you found out. Well you see the reason she went to the hospital...
Devonte: WAIT YOU FUCKING KNEW AND IT DIDN'T TELL ME. THE FUCK BYRON!( DEVONTE PUSHES THE DESK OVER) YOUR AN ASSHOLE.
BY: LOOK MAN JESS DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU SO ME, T , AND AUTUMN.
DEVONTE: WAIT Y'ALL BITCHES KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME.
BYRON: MAN I'M SORRY.
DEVONTE: NO,NO I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS NIGER.
BYRON: WE ARE.
DEVONTE: NO WE AIN'T REAL NIGERS TELL EACH OTHER STUFF LOOK I GOTTA GO FIND JESS.
BYRON: SHE WENT TO GO SEE DANTE.
DEVONTE: FUCK DANTE. I'M GOING TO FOR MY BABY. THAT'S WHAT FATHERS DO.