This Ain't Deja Vu

1 month later
Jess: BABE!! Come get this it's your mom calling again.
Dante: Uggh doesn't she know that we're fine. I mean we grown it's about time we do what grown people do.
*Jess looks at him in a seductive way because she knew what he was talking about.
Dante: Oh by the way Autumn called for the 500th time this month.
Jess: I haven't talked to her ever since the funeral. It's just I can't. How could she? I mean it's bad enough we had to use Aunt Z's house as collateral to pay for ours.
Dante: Ik baby.
Jess: And now she wants to keep the Aunt Z's will all to herself and not show anybody. She just selfish.
Dante: Well ya know how she feels about that stuff, she probably can't bring herself to open it.
Jess: But that's not the worse part she knew where Byron was all this time. I swear I'm never speaking to that bitch ever - oh shit
Dante: What? What's wrong?
Jess: The babies. Their kicking. Come hear.
Dante: Wow. Only 3 months away.
Jess: Yea and we still have a lot of work to do on this house, so let's get going.
Ok pause. You might be wondering how we got to this point well let's backtrack back to 5 weeks ago at the funeral.
Autumn: Ok so everyone is here that I invited.
Tyler: Which is?
Autumn: Mario, Cleo, Jenny, Tt, Dante, and You😋. Plus the rest is extended family
Tyler: How are you truly, I know this must be difficult considering Tt was like your sister and you Aunt Z were so close.
Autumm: Yea, I just don't wanna talk about it too much.
Tyler: I understand.
Tyler gives Autumn a peck on the cheek.
Tyler: I'll be right back, Ima go holla at Mario.
Autumn: Ok.
Jess sees Autumn and starts walking faster.
Autumn: Wait Jess. Hey how you been?
Jess: Look I don't have time to play games with you so let's cut the bullshit. Your a fucking liar. You told me that Byron went missing.
And you knew where he was this whole time. You knew Milly was alive. So don't act like everything is cool between us.
Autumn: He thought she was dead and that's why he called me, he could've went to Jail Jess.
Jess: And so could you for taking part in a crime.
Jess: Look maybe if Milly and Byron were still here, So would Aunt Z and Tt.
Autumn: I'm sorry, I don't what else I can say.
Jess: Do you even know where Milly is?
Autumn: Byron told me she ran away.
Jess: Uggh just stop it's always what Byron says like I don't even think u care, you could go to jail bc of him.
Autumn: And you do?
Jess: of course I do but maybe it's about time I stop.
Autumn: Jess-
Jess: The ceremony is starting.
After the ceremony ends.
Mario: Hey Ms.cleo
Cleo: Is that going to be my nickname now?
Mario: Maybe. Hey you wanna catch a movie after this? Clear ya head ya know?
Cleo: Sure.
Jenny: Mario? Sorry to interrupt but can we talk?
Mario: Sure. Wassup?
Jenny: I just want to see if we can hang out later, ya know? After your date of course.
Mario: Its not really a date but sure let's chill jj
Mario kisses her forehead then walks away.
Jenny shakes her head.
T: Someone getting lucky D tonite.
Jenny: Shutup🤣It ain't even like that.
T: Mhmm sure that's what they all say
Jenny : Are you ok tho?
T: Yea, it's all gonna be fine.
Present Now
Dante: Babe you Ok? We were talking about the babies and you kinda spaced out on me?
Jess : Yea I'm good.
Dante: Ok well I'm going to go see Tyler and Autumn.
Jess: make sure you remind that bitch, she a bitch.
Dante: Stop being petty😂
* Knocking on the door
Jess: I'll get it, hey can i-  Milly?
Milly: Jess?