The lies you tell

Jess: Well....um I have high blood pressure.
Devonte: What? So why would I be mad I'm more worried about you then mad.
Jess: Well doctor said it's due to stress and I need more sleep but your kind of stressful.
Devonte: Well I'll stop to make you feel better just rest up please.
Jess: Yeah ok but can you do me a favor and send Aunt Z and Autumn back in just the two of them
Devonte: Yeah whatever you need.
Autumn: Hey it looks like he took the news well he seems happy. You tell him?
Jess: Well no I told him I had high blood pressure I just need some extra time but trust me I will tell him.
Aunt Z: You better and look you know I love you and everything that I said back there was out of concern so whatever you decide I'm with you.
Autumn: So when are you going to tell him?
Jess: He'll know by the end of the week but I just need time to think this through but for now I'll take it easy.
Autumn: Good cuz now I'm going to the meet and greet with you.
Jess: Cool but the doctor gave me pills to take for the pain and morning sickness for pregnant women.
Aunt Z: Ok that's good.

Ok pause just in case your wondering what me and Jess look like because I proabbly didn't share this is us.

This is me.

This is Jess

This is Jess.

So there ya go

So there ya go.

Meanwhile.

Byron: Yo T go get that suitcase.
T: Byron Autumn told me what the deal was with Jess and we need to be supportive.
Byron: Ok but does Devonte know?
T: No and don't say shit.
By: Damn I won't but can i get a piece of that ass tonite.
T: No.       Ok but only if your good.😂
Byron: Aight bet.
T: I still can't believe Jess is pregnant out of everyone her. I was thinking Autumn.
By: Why cuz she act like a hoe😂?
T: Y'all stay picking on each other bro and no Idk.
By: Well I just told you that girl a hoe, yeah she a hoe, big ass hoe, classy bouijee stubborn hoe, my bestfrand a hoe.
T: I'm going to hell for laughing but she going to get you watch.
Byron: Yeah I know but whatever.

At the Hospital.
Milly: Is she going to be fine?
Devonte: Yeah she a tough cookie.
Milly: Ok well I'm tired so I'm going home with my mom catch ya later.
Devonte and Autumn: Ok bye love you.