chapter 34

Dallys POV
(Ayeee)

I mumble things under my breath, my fists jammed in my pockets. I storm down the sidewalk, my anger radiating off my like a wave of heat. People spared me no more than a nervous glance.

Why would she not think to tell me?! What did I ever do?! Of course I'm gonna be there, I don't run away from my mistakes and I sure as hell am not going to leave this child fatherless. Thats just unfair, and I would know.

I loved Y/n, more than anything. It was hard for me to see her this upset and even harder when she didn't want to be within 5 feet of me.

Y/n never treated me the way other girls did. She didn't beg for my attention, she didn't want that. But that's what she got and she loved me. Just as much as I loved her, maybe even more and I broke her heart.

I left her alone when she needed me most and that just felt plain awful.

Man, maybe I'm being to dramatic. There are other girls out there. I could find a way to get over her, I needed to. But the truth is I couldn't.

I've never felt this way about someone before and damn it I knew I had to do something about it.

But really she might never forgive me and maybe I will just have to live with that. The kid would grow up without me, Y/n barely keeping everything together working a 9 to 5 job and just making it home, how would she make money. My kid-

My kid, sounded so strange to hear those two simple words.

My kid, would live with his or her mother.

My kid, would never have a real dad.

My kid, wouldn't even know I was alive.

All this my kid bullshit sounded unreal, sounded wrong, it was never something I thought about, my kid. The only thing I thought about was... yeah... it sounded better.

Our kid, would live with both us.

Our kid, would have a real dad.

Our kid, would know I was alive. Fore I would be there ever step of the way for our kid.

A/n

Only updating this story tonight, sorry!!

~Stay Gold Bitches

It started with a kiss | Dally x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara