chapter 27

It was around this time I started showing, I wasn't totally obvious, but it was obvious enough. It was also around this time I started wearing big baggy sweaters to school. Six weeks. It had been six weeks and only selective people knew.

"People are starting to ask." Shauna walks with me to the cafeteria.

"Let them ask." I exclaim.

"You've been in such a pissy mood today. Whats going on?" She glances at me worriedly.

"I'm sorry, I just have no idea how to feel these days." I run a hand through my hair.

"I get it." She adjusts her books in her hands.

I had no idea why but when she said this it just set me off.

"No I really don't think you do Shauna. Its hard enough being 6 weeks pregnant I don't need you pretending you understand what its like." I snap. She looks taken a back by this but quickly recovers.

"You know what fine, I tried helping but I think you need to handle this on your own. When you pull your head put of your ass come find me." She stomps off.

I glare at the passersby who stop gawking at our little argument.

"Shows over folks." I roll my eyes and shove past everyone to the caff.

Just as my luck continues all the tables were filled up with students crowded around them, people practically sitting on each others laps just to make room. Well not all the tables were full.

"Y/n!" Ponyboy cups his hands around his mouth. I smile and he waves me over. I start to make my way through the herd of people when a someone steps back and knocks me into a boy who drops his tray full of food.

"Oh my gosh, I'm soo sorry." I put my hands over my mouth. I hear a snicker behind me. "Don't snicker again, or else you-"

I turn around and stop midsentence because I come face to face with none other Dallas Winston himself.

"Or else what?" He smirks down at me.

"B-but...." I stutter out.

"Hi doll."

"Didn't know you came to school anymore." I cross my arms across my chest.

"Decided to come, there's nothing better to do anymore with you not around."

I felt my face heat up a little.

Tell him.

Maybe later.

Just grow a pair and tell him. NOW.

Even my subconscious was yelling at me for keeping it a secret.

"Dal.. theres uh-"

"Baby I brought you a coke." I petite brunette comes interrupts me and bounds over with two cokes in each hand.

"Thanks."

She beams up at him and hangs off his arm as if he were about to let go.

"Whos this?" she looks at me up and down with utter disgust.

"Sylvia, be nice." Dally warns not looking up from his bottle. "This is Y/n. Shes a friend."

Sylvia. I should have know he would be with her already.

"Oh its so nice to meet you." Sylvia says in a sweet voice. She sticks out her hand but I merely look at it and scoff.

"Go fuck yourself." I push past her and walk over to Ponyboy's table.

A/n

Sorry its a later update I had sooo much written but it didn't save and I was soo upset.

~Stay Gold Bitches