chapter 10

Dallys POV
(Ouu dats right changing it up)

"She didn't say anything to me. Just grabbed Pony and Johnny then walked away." I rant to Soda, Steve, Two-bit and Darry.

"It sounds to me like shes upset." Darry states and the others nod in agreement.

"Well I have no idea what I did!" I cry. "How the hell is that supposed to fix anything."

"Ask her." Steve shrugs.

"Now why the hell would I ask her?!" I snap pacing back and forth around the parking lot.

"Because clearly its bothering you." Two-Bit chimes in.

"What do I even say?" I rub my jaw.

"Hey Y/n did I upset you in anyway?" Soda offers.

I stop pacing, clenching and unclenching my fists. Why was I so concerned she was just some broad, right?

I huff and walk out of the room.

"Where ya going Dal?" The holler after me.

"Leaving, ya'll are no help." I jam my fists into my pockets and walk down the sidewalk. Their shouts slowly getting quieter until I couldn't hear them at all.

For some reason I couldn't help but feel a little upset. I know it sounds dumb, big mean ol' Dallas Winston going soft. But I just couldn't help it.

I storm off down the road and wander around for what seems like hours.  I probably would have stayed out there all night if it weren't for the sound of a horn dragging me out of my day dream. A red mustang pulls up beside me and a group of about four Socs hop out.

"Hey there pretty boy whatcha doing on our side of town?" One in a blue ski jacket asks.

Without waiting for a response they all jump on me at once. I felt a hard punch across my jaw amd someone push me to the ground. They back off letting me stand up. I flick out my switchblade and spit blood onto the ground right in front of them. I shoot the a dangerous smile and the all hop into their car driving away, they knew better then to mess with someone who has a knife.

I close it and shove it back into my pocket when their car is out of sight. I spit more blood onto the ground and start limping to the Curtis house.

A/n

Sorry its kinda short but like I'm sick and don't feel like writing a lot.

~Stay Gold bitches ♥