chapter 21

"This keeps happening Dal and I just can't deal with it anymore." I cross my arms.

The gang got home half an hour ago and right away Dally knew I was pissed.

"Not my fault!" He shouts at me and I flinch away.

The gang sat on the couch watching closely, they were all ready to interject if needed.

"Well it kinda is."

He grumbles somethings under his breath.

"Whats was that Dallas?"

"You are being far to over dramatic."

"Really am I?!" I shout this time.

"Yes you are."

"Oh yeah. My boyfriend was caught flirting with another girl. I'm so sorry." I shout sarcastically.

"Look baby-"

"Don't look baby me! I'm done Dallas. Done!"

"Screw this." He rolls his eyes then storms out the door. "Should have left you when I had the chance."

Even the flirting with someone else didn't hurt me this bad. But I couldn't let him know he won.

"Fuck you Winston!" I run to the door and shout after him.

I watch his figure get smaller and smaller umtil you couldn't see him at all.

I slump against the door frame. Tears trickled down my cheeks slowly. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and turn around to face Johnny, he wraps his arms around me.

"He didn't mean it Y/n." He whispers quietly.

"Yeah I know." I whisper back.

But I didn't believe myself. He meant every word, and that is what hurt me the most.

A/n

Next chapter is when shit starts getting real!! I make them fight a lot but its all out of love!!

~Stay Gold bitches