Chapter 23- storm

Start from the beginning

        "So should yours." He replied, a faint smile on his face. He walked out before we could argue against him any longer. We looked at each other before starting to laugh at the same time.

        "We're gonna get interrogated later, watch him tell my parents." She said, chuckling and running a hand through her hair.

         We got settled and were waiting for dinner to be ready, I was on my phone as she read a book. She was sitting up while I let my head lay on her lap. With her free hand, she played with my hair, only taking it away to turn the page. We stayed there in nice silence until we went down to eat.

It was a long dinner, filled of catching up and lots of conversation. It was pretty boring, but what I noticed was Ji-won's phone. Blowing up.

At first she put it on vibrate because it was irritating everyone. Then it kept vibrating and she put it on do not disturb, and I wondered who could possibly be spamming so much. Haru maybe?

When we went up to our room to sleep/talk till 4 in the morning, she took a quick break to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to take a peek at her phone.

Everything was from the same person- Jungkook. How come I hadn't thought of him?

At 10 am- Ji-won.

A minute later- Ji-wonnnn.

In the same minute- Are u ignoring me?

Still same minute- Why are u doing this?

A minute later- Ji-won talk to me.

I'm very lonely without you.

So bored.

Why do u hate me so much

Ji-won I need help with math.

Ur not being a good tutor u know.

He spammed endlessly throughout the car ride, basically just asking for her attention. Since when were they this close?

Later after the car ride was over, I saw more recent texts from 9 pm, 2 hours ago.

You have to be there by now right?

Are you and Hoseok sharing a room?

You better not share a bed.

I'll be pissed at you if I find out.

Don't flirt with him ok

If he flirts with u you can't flirt back

I'm serious.

Is he making you ignore me?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I read. The hell was this about? Was he trying to keep her for himself? Something about all his texts annoyed me.

There was more after that, he was so clingy, something I've never seen coming from him. Just then, Ji-won walked back into the room. I turned to look at her.

"Someone's been texting you." I said, looking back to the screen.

She walked over and snatched her phone back before climbing under the covers. "I know."

"And you're not gonna reply? Sounds like he's gonna be pissed." I said , fluffening my pillow and laying down, facing her.

"I know." She replied simply again, scrolling through his texts. "I just don't feel like it."