Luhan- Soccer Player

You were in the locker room changing into your cheerleading outfit. When you finally finished you packed the things that you needed for the game. After packing you got out of the lockers with you friend Audrey who was also a cheerleader. When walking out there was two guys leaning outside the door who were waiting for the two girls.

"What are you'll doing here" You asked the boys while Audrey was moving her cheerleading bag so that it was slinging off her shoulder.

"Well we were wondering what you'll two were doing after the soccer game" Xiumin smiled putting his arm around Audrey while taking her bag off her shoulder and moving it to his.

"I don't really know I think we will have a girls night since it's Friday" Audrey smiled looking up at Xiumin who return the smile.

"Are you'll seriously not dating" Luhan said rolling his eyes.

"No were not...yet" Xiumin said but the last part was only for him to here but since you were right to him you heard him which made you gasp.

"What!?! What happened!?!" Audrey said looking at me with worry.

"I heard Xiu-" you said but Xiumin quickly stops you from talking by putting his hand on your mouth.

"Okay! Let's not talk about that and head to the bus we don't want to miss the game" Xiumin said quickly changing the topic.

At the entrance of the bus

"Come on Audrey let's sit together" you smiled at her pulling her arm.

"Nope she is sitting with me!" Xiumin said taking Audrey's arm and dragging her into the bus leavening you and Luhan alone.

"I guess we will be sitting together" You said pulling his arm.

During the bus ride

You were sitting on the window side watching the building go by but you didn't notice that you fell asleep on Luhans shoulder.

Luhan was minding his own business until he felt weight on his shoulder. He look to his right and saw you sleeping comfortably on his shoulder making a smile creep on his face as he was caressing your cheek with his thumb. While he was admiring your face he didn't notice he best friend looking at him with a smirk on his face as for Audrey, she was sleeping on Xiumin shoulder.

"So you like her?" Xiumin smirked at Luhan as his eyes grew wide.

"Is it that obvious?" Luhan sigh.

"Yeah it is dude"making Luhan sigh heavier.

"It's okay dude I think she likes you too"

"Really? And I think you and Audrey make a cute couple but if Y/n and I were a couple we would be a cuter couple then you'll" Luhan said with a smirk while he put his arm around your shoulders.

"Yeah I think we would be a cute couple" You said before you pecked his cheek then going back to sleep leaving a  flustered Luhan and a shocked Xiumin there.

"Bro what just happened" Xiumin said while still in shock.

"I don't know but man did I love it" Luhan said with a smile on his face.

"Man thats not fair I want one now" Xiumin said and right after he said that Audrey gave him a kiss on the cheek leaving him grinning and a shocked Luhan siting there.

"Man I love my life now" Xiumin said grinning widely. 

"yeah me too"