EXO- Pranked { 13th member edition }

You and the rest of Exo were childhood friends. You were currently staying at their house for awhile and decided you should do a prank on them since they made you clean the house, cook the food and wash the clothes and dishes. So now it was pay back time and Chanyeol was in on it too as well to make it more interesting.

While explaining the plan to Chanyeol he was smile and laughing because the prank was kinda harsh but will be a good laugh.

The next day

You were sleeping until Exo M came to wake you up like every other day.

Now it was time to start the plan.

"AAAHHH!!! WHO ARE YOU GUYS AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!??!!" You screamed to make sure the others heard as well so that they will come in.

"What are you talking about Y/n?" Lay said while looking hurt.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY AM I HERE!!!"

When screaming the other members came in freaking out due to the sudden outburst.

"WHAT HAPPENED Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!!" D.O and Suho yelled looking worried.

"NO IM NOT BECAUSE IM IN A HOUSE FULL OF HOT GUYS I DONT EVEN KNOW?!?!" I cringed when saying hot guys while Chanyeol was laughing silently but I only heard him so I glared at him.

" Y-You D-Don't r-remember u-us" Tao and Chen stuttered with a tear coming down their cheeks.

"No who are you people and how did I get here" I tilted my head to the side making it more believable.

"We are EXO we are your band mates/best friend" Baekhyun and Sehun said looking into my eyes with hope seeing if I remember.

"No but the only one I remember is Chanyeol right?" I said pointing out to Chanyeol which he nodded in returned.

"Y-you do" Chanyeol acted out making his face lit up.

"So y-you only r-remember Chanyeol But Not is" Lay said with his head down.

"No I'm sorry but can I speak to Chanyeol privately" I smile innocently.

"Y-Yah s-sure y-you c-can" Kai said while tears started to form in his eyes.

When everyone left they all looked sad or gloomy some even had tears coming down their faces.

Once they were completely out of the room me and Chanyeol started laughing.

"Y-You No you should become a actor you are too good" he laughed.

"I no man this is so price less"

After we stopped laughing we then went on to our last plan.

When we came down everything was quiet like you could literally hear a pin drop which was really unusual since the dorm was always loud.

We came down catching everyone's attention which made them shot up from there seats and came rushing over to us. Yelling different kinds of questions.

"Okay okay come down!" Chanyeol yelled making everyone shut up.

"What's will happen"

"Will she remember us again"

"What will we tell EXO L's"

"What are we going to do now"

"How are we going to tell PD-Nim"

"What's is going to happen to us if she doesn't remember us"

"Everyone stop with the questions!" Suho and Kris said trying to calm down everyone.

"Since she doesn't remember we have to send her.... back home" Chaneyol said with his head down low.

"NO!!SHE CANT LEAVE US!!"

"NO SHE CANT AND SHE WONT!!"

"SHES NOT LEAVING!!"

"SHE LIVES IN THE US WE WONT SEE HER AGAIN!!"

"WHY!!"

"She said so" Chaneyol sigh

"Y/n are really going to leave us" they said with their head low.

Until...

"No because his is a prank!!"I laughed along with Chaneyol.

They were all shocked until they finally came back and started to chase me around the dorm.

"PLEASE IM SORRY!!"

"COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!!!"

They said while chasing me for seem like forever but it was only 20 minutes. After the chasing they settled down on the couch and calmed down.

"Don't ever do that again" Suho said which made everyone else agree along with him.

That day all we did was eat, play games and practice but it was still a good day for not only you but for everyone else.