Suho- The Glass Slipper

{ You can speak to the animals }

You were running around the house trying to get all of your chores done while also trying to help your step sisters find an outfit because they wanted to go out of town.

"N/n were are my shoes!!" Eun Jung shouted for you while you were trying to get the tea ready for your step moms tea time with her friends.

"Y/n help me!!!" Eun kyung shouted to get your attention.

"Y/n where is my tea!!! They will be here in a bit!!" My step mother yells at me.

After a couple of hours you where finally finished with your chores. So you where in your attic aka your room while playing with Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol your mice friends. After a while you decided to take your horse and go for a ride around the area.

While riding around the area you found a beautiful patch of flowers.

You went to the patch of flowers and got off your horse named Kai and walked into the patch of flowers

You went to the patch of flowers and got off your horse named Kai and walked into the patch of flowers. Until you spotted a group of men with horse was around the area when one of the men spotted you walking around in the beautiful patch of blue flowers.

Wow how can she be so graceful? She's so beautiful. I must know her name. The mystery man thought while walking up to you with his horse.

"Hello my lady" The man said while hopping off his horse walking up to you.

"Hello sir how may I help you today" You said making your way up to him.

"May I know what a beautiful woman is doing  out here" he smiled.

His smile looks oddly familiar you thought.

"Oh I'm getting some fresh air and just thinking about how it's really beautiful out here sir" you said smiling while looking around.

She doesn't know who I am? What is this feeling not being notice is really different I like it he thought.

"Oh how rude of me my name is Y/n" You smiled at him making him melt in side but he shrugged it off.

"A-ah my name is.... Suho well that's what my father and friends call me" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well it was really nice to meet you Suho but I better off be going back home it is getting pretty late" You said bowing off going back on Kai.

"O-oh it is um... will I ever see you again Y/n" He said shyly smiling at you.

"We will see in the future won't we goodbye Suho" You smiled at him while Kai started to his walk back home.

"Ok we will and goodbye Y/n till then" He said as he watched the young women go off in the distance.

"You know she is quite stunning for a madden" a voice came out behind Suho which happens to be the captain of the guards who people call him as Kris.