D.O- My two adorable squishies

My husband D.O and I were sleeping in bed until something or someone woke us up.

"Appa and Umma wake up, you said we can go to the zoo come on let's go!!" Our son Jinsoo said while jumping up and down on the bed.

{ this is Jinsoo isn't he adorable }

"Okay Jinsoo go wake up appa then go get ready Umma is going to make breakfast" you said while getting up from bed to go to the kitchen

"Okay Umma" Jinsoo said giving you a kiss before he went to he other side of the bed to wake Kyungsoo aka D.O aka your husband.

When you went out of the room you heard someone scream probably Jinsoo since he was the one awake but then Kyungsoo does get mad a lot, you honestly don't know anymore.

When you went down to the kitchen you started to make Jinsoo favorite chocolate chip pancakes honestly I love them too.

When you were flipping the pancakes you felt arms around your waist and you instantly knew who it was your husband Kyungsoo.

"Hey jagi why didn't you wait for me I still wanted to cuddle with you" he said while he had a pout on his face.

"I didn't want to wake you up and it's your fault you did promise Jinsoo to go to the zoo today if you didn't agree then we would have been in bed" you said while still making and flipping the pancakes.

"Okay okay I know it's my fault but I didn't know we had to wake up this early to go I thought it would be like in the evening" he said while snuggling into your neck.

You two heard foot steps coming your way and knew it was Jinsoo.

"Morning appa and Umma is breakfast ready Umma" Jinsoo said while coming into the kitchen all dresses up.

"Aawww my little boy is too cute" you said while going out of Kyungsoo embrace and going to your son while also making Kyungsoo pout because you left him for his son

"Thank you eomma what is for breakfast" Jinsoo said while trying to see what you were making, but failed since he was too short.

"It's your favorite Jinsoo" you said while bringing him to the table and handing him some chocolate chip pancakes which he adores very much since there was chocolate on it. He also added in some whip cream and some strawberries

"Umma this is so GOOD" Jinsoo said while stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Kyungsoo come eat" you said while turning your gaze away from Jinsoo and onto Kyungsoo which was just standing there in the kitchen still with a pout on his face.

"I will eat if I get a kiss" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Never mind you can starve if you want" you said while looking back at Jinsoo and the pancakes.

"Jagi you can't let me starve. Now give me a kiss or I will die starving because u can't give me what I want" he whined.

"Yummy these pancakes are really good aren't they Jinsoo?" You asked Jinsoo.

"Ne eomma they are really good so yummy appa you should try some too they are really really really yummy" Jinsoo said while patting his tummy.

"No first I have to get my morning kiss" Kyungsoo pouted.

"Okay if you don't want to eat appa then umma can I have appas plate then" Jinsoo said with puppy dog eyes.

"No you can't Jinsoo because I will eat after I get my kiss Okay so tell Umma to come over here and give appa a kiss" Kyungsoo said trying to convince his son but got rejected.

"Yeobo don't be a baby come and eat. Jinsoo go give appa a kiss" you said to Kyungsoo but the last sentence you whispered in to Jinsoo ear.

Jinsoo went up to his appa and told Kyungsoo to come down since of course Jinsoo is too short to kiss his appa. Once Kyungsoo went Jinsoo's level Jinsoo gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay appa you got your kiss now eat" Jinsoo said while dragging Kyungsoo to the table. Once they both came Kyungsoo immediately gave you a death glare because he didn't get a kiss from you.

But you didn't care you just ate you pancakes while helping Jinsoo with his pancakes and feeding it to him even though Jinsoo said that he is a big boy but I said....

"No if I let you eat all by yourself you will take to long that means less time at the zoo" you said while easing your right eyebrow.

"Oh yeah okay hurry Umma I want to go hurry Umma feed me"he said while opening his mouth so that you could feed him, you just chuckled at his adorable ness.

"You are so cute Jinsoo my little squishy"you said which shocked and annoyed Kyungsoo since he is the only person you should call him squishy.

"Hey!! I'm still here and I'm suppose to be your only squishy" Kyungsoo said a pouted, which made you laugh on how he is annoyed by the nick name you gave your child.

"HEY!! Don't laugh" he said.

"Okay my big squishy. My two squishies are so adorably cute I can't take it" You said dramaticly.

"Umma aahhh"Jinsoo said while opening his mouth for you to feed him. Which made you look to Jinsoo direction.

"Jinsoo my baby say aaahh for Umma so that we can go see the panda's that Uncle Tao said to go see okay Jinsoo" you said while giving his last bit into his mouth.

After breakfast

You were getting ready for the day. After I got out of the shower I went to my closet that I share with Kyungsoo. After ten minutes I found the perfect out fit for the zoo.

 After ten minutes I found the perfect out fit for the zoo

At the zoo

My family and I had a lot of fun especially Jinsoo since he loves animals. He went to see the lions, tigers, penguins, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, birds, reptiles, etc. but he really liked the panda because of Tao Jinsoo has been obsessed with pandas.

It was a great day to spend with my family we ate, we explored. You just hope it would last forever since it was the best of of your life besides getting married of course.

We ended the day by getting ice cream at the end of the zoo trip. Jinsoo explores and went everywhere that he slept the whole car ride home.

This was the best family day ever.