Sehun- Fan Meet part 2

It was her the one he thought she was special the one he thought was a goddess was standing right in front of him staring straight into her beautiful yet different eyes.

He kept on staring until she started to wave her hand right in front of his face to get his attention so that he could sign her album.

"Oh!... sorry I'm Sehun the maknae it's just your eyes are really attractive so unique yet magnificent it's really different" he said while scratching he back of his head because how embarrassed he was for staring at her.

" No!! No it's okay I get that a lot it's actually the doctor said it was one of the rarest eye colors in the world actually which makes me look really different from other people"you said while handing him your album so that he could sign it but when he grabbed it your hands brushed together making you'll fluster.

When he sign your album he also wrote something else down without you knowing.

"I'm Y/n it's very nice to meet you" you said sticking out your hand so that he can return it back.

"Well you already know me but I'm Sehun and it's also very nice to meet" he said returning the handshake.

"So how old are you?" Sehun asked putting his palm under his chin.

"Oh I'm 21" You said while staring at his eyes that happens to be really mesmerizing.

"Cool I'm 24 so what do you do for a living" he smiled

"Oh I'm a photographer and stylist"

"Really!?! You should become one of our stylist since one that just retired a month ago" he smiled brightly hoping she would say yes so that he could see her again.

"Maybe I'm steal working things out"

"Okay but think about it" he said before the staff told be to leave.

"Bye Sehun it was nice to meet you"

"Bye and I hope to see you again!" He waved goodbye.

When walking he was staring at you until you were out of his sight. As for you, you went to your friend who was standing bye the exit staring at her signed albums.

"Hey Kayla!" You smiled and waved.

"Hey Y/n so how was it did you like it" she said wrapping an arm around you.

"Yeah it was cool" you said while looking through the album until something caught your eye it was.

A phone number that was next to Sehun's name.

When you saw it your jaw dropped which catches Kayla's attention until she looked at the album as well shocking her herself.

"O.M.G YO-hmmpf" she shouted but you blocked her mouth before saying it since you didn't want people to hear.

"Okay if I let my hand go will you not scream" you said lifting your hand when she nodded.

"You are so lucky you got Sehun The Maknaes Phone Number!" She said while shaking your shoulders.

"Yeah I did" you said while looking at the phone number that was in the album when Kayla kept on rambling about the fan meet and the phone number.

At home

When you got into your apartment you went inside an went to your room.

You sat on the bed staring at the album then on to your phone deciding if you should text him or not.

Meanwhile with Sehun at the Dorm

Sehun was really nervous because if something went wrong or hat you would expose his number but then he thought that you were to nice until...

*Ding Ding*

His phone went off which startled him since he was in deep thought. He looked at his phone and realized it was an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey... um it's Y/n from the fan meet you gave me your number.

He thought the text was cute since it was kinda a awkward one too.

Sehun: Hey Y/n yeah I have you my number since I would like to hang out with you more.

Y/n: Yeah sure I'm free Saturday.

Sehun: then Saturday it is see you then.

After those text messages and the 'friendly' dates you two have been getting closer and closer every time y'all text, call or even hangout. He even got you a job at SM for a photograph and as their stylist too. Which you thank him dearly.

After 7 months of hanging you have started to develop feeling for him you really wanted to tell him but you didn't want to be reheated so you didn't tell him, but the thing was he also felt the same way about you.

Once he Fine got the gut to ask you out you immediately said yes and that's how your relationship started was all because of your friend forcing you to go.