Chen- First In Counter

I was behind the counter making coffee with my co-worker Lisa. Until a group of men came in laughing which cause a ruckus. But on was quiet like he was shy or something but I shook it off and went back.

Chen POV

Ugh!! Why do they have to tease me like this!!?!? Just because I like a girl!! When we walked in the cafe they kept on teasing until I saw her.

"Okay stop fantasizing on the girl" Kris said while dragging everyone to the largest table since there are 12 of us.

"Sometimes I think this table is ours because this is a cafe with a table for twelve" Baekhyun said while looking around the cafes

"It probably is Thanks to Chen since now this is our regular eat out place" D.O said while rolling his eyes since we come here everyday to 'eat'.

"When are you going to confess already we just come here so that you can admire her man" Chanyeol said while playing with the sugar.

"When ever it's the right time Okay" I said while I rolled my eyes but I knew it was true because I can't get the gut to confess.

"Well it better be the right time because here she comes" Tao said while everyone eyes were looking at me panicking.

"Hey guys what can I get for you" She said while looking straight at the us.

Your POV

When everyone except Chen ordered. You are probably wondering why I knew his name maybe because he and his friends sit at the same table and come here everyday.

"So Chen what would you like?"I said while moving my head to look at him.

"I-I-uh t-the u-usual p-please" he said wit a stutter.

"Okay"

As I was walking back to the counter I looked at Chen because the he looked really good in his outfit. Then went back to the counter take make their drinks.

 Then went back to the counter take make their drinks

Chen pov

After the stutter incident I just put my head down due to embarrassment until...

"CHEN CHEN Y-!!" Sehun said but stop since he realized he was yelling through the cafe.

"Oh! Sorry I just wanted to tell you that I just saw Y/n checking you out" Sehun said.

"Really!?!" I said in shock with my mouth open.

"Yah! Chen close your mouth or a fly will get in it" Luhan said while rolling his eyes.

"I think it's finally time for you to confess she totally thinks your hot man" D.O said.

"Wa-!!" I said but got cut off my my an- I mean Y/n!

"Here is your orders enjoy guys" she said while winking at me which made me freeze like the state of liberty.

When she walked off I just sat there in totally shock of what just happened.

"Um.. Chen are you okay" Lay said making everyone at the table turn there attention to me.

"D-did y-you s-see w-what j-just happen-n" I said while still in shock.

"No what happen Chen" Suho said while eating his cake.

"Y/n....WINKED AT MEEE!!" I said with excitement.

"Now you have to ask her out man" Chanyeol said while feeding Baekhyun with cake.

"Yeah! Man you can do this!" Kris said while drinking his americano.

"Okay I will try" I said with a nervous look while getting up from my chair. While also getting "you go man" or "you can do this" from the guys.

Third POV

When Chen was walking toward Y/n, Chen was trying to see how Chen would asked out in my head. When Chen finally reached Chen saw Y/n talking to her co-workers until the person she was talking to nudged her arm to get her attention.

When she turned around she saw Che she smile which mad his heart fluttered. Sooo cute he thought.

"U-uhm I was u-um wonder I-if you w-would l-like to g-go on a d-date with m-me"he said which she thought was cute.

"Sure in would love to go on a date with you" She said with a smile which really brightened his day.

"Really!! Okay" he said with a grin on his face.

"Oh.. here" she said while grabbing a piece of paper and wrote her number down then handed it to him.

"Call me or text me the details" she said while walking off to the back with a smile on her face.

Chen POV

Omg!!! IM GOING ON A DATEEE!!! YESSSS MY WISH HAS FINALLY COEM TRUE!!!

When I went to the guys I told them what happened some just tease me some congratulated me and some even did a happy dance.

Third POV

Third POV

This day was the best day for not only Chen but you too. From that day forward it continued along with a couple dates more, Chen finally asked you to be his girlfriend.

He will never regret the day he asked you out and that was 7 years ago and now you are his almost 1 year wife with twin boys coming in the way. Now he knew that he will never regret going to that cafe on 4/20/2011.