Kai- Hit The Stage

{ You are in a famous girl group called Battlefield your girl group is not like Twice it's more like a BlackPink with more harder dance moves }

{ Pretend that Kai went on Hit the Stage by the way I know nothing about Hit The Stage }

I was walking in the Hit the Stage building with my members even though they aren't going to be on the show but me since i am the dancing machine in the group.

When I walked at the back of the stage I saw Momo from Twice, Feeldog from Big Star, Yugyeom from Got7, Ten from NCT, Taemin from Shinee, etc.

While exploring the building I bumped into a hard chest which happened to be Kai from EXO.

"I'm so sorry sunbae" I said bowing while keeping my head low.

"It's ok Y/n and please don't be formal to me you are younger too so you can call me oppa" he said while smiling.

"Okay oppa" I said.

"Y/n are you going to performing for Hit The Stage" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes I am since JYP wants to promote us more for our dance moves and since I'm the main dancer he sent me here" I said while smiling at him.

"Ah Okay"

"Well I have to go to Yugyeom oppa and Momo unnie since I'm the youngest here I guess I still have to babysit" I said while pouting.

"Okay well good luck to you"

"Okay thanks Kai oppa you too"

First episode

I was getting ready to dance after Momo unnie and she did amazing.

After Momo unnie was finished she went off the stage and wished me luck before I went on stage.

I was so into the dance that I didn't notice everyone's eyes were on me.

Audience POV

"Wow she's sooo good"

"She looks so young how old is she"

"She 18 years old"

"She really amazing"

Weeks later

Your POV

After episode 5 { idk man just go with it if it's wrong }

During the show we were a sign to a partner and my partner happened to be Kai.

When we started to practice we got closer since we were partners.

"Okay the performance is tomorrow are you ready" he said while stretching for warm ups.

"Yup totally I think are biggest competition is Yugyeom and Momo { I made up the dance partner thing with Yugyeom and Momo so I don't have a exact video of them dancing but I will have another duet couple people dance }

"Yeah so let's work harder" he said while pumping his fist up in the air.

Tomorrow

Kai and I were waiting for our turn while watching Yugyeom and Momo dance.

{ this is a hit the stage video but pretend it's Momo and Yugyeom cause i thought this was cute so yay }

When Yugyeom and Momo was done they came off the stage and wished us luck while patting my head

Kai then turned to me and held his hand out.

"Ready?"he said.

"Ready let's win this!" I said while grabbing his hand and walking up the stage.

{ This is also another Hit the Stage video pretend it's you and Kai }

After the performance it was time to announce the winners of hit the stage...

"Okay the winner of Hit The Stage is......

Y/n!!!" The MC announcement while was jumping up and down due to excitement.

"Y/n our youngest contestant how do you feel right now" The MC said while putting an arm around me.

"Well I'm really appreciate everyone that supported me and JYP for making me do this which I thank him for it, this was a great experience to be here on Hit The Stage and to be the Youngest Winner Of Hit The Stage Thank you everyone!!"I said while bowing to thank everyone.

"Okay how about you dance for us one last time on this show" The MC said while patting my shoulder.

"No problem it's my pleasure can some one put on Alessia Clara- Wild things please" I ask the person behind the stage.

I then got to the middle and started to dance my heart out.

Once I was done I thanked everyone one last time before getting off the stage to get greeted by a giant hug from Yugyeom, Momo and Kai while then congratulate me.

After being crushed by Yugyeom and Momo they finally removed themselves and went somewhere maybe meeting their members or something, but Kai didn't move.

"Uh Y/n I was wondering if maybe we could go out for some coffee or something like that?" he said while scratching the back of his head due to his nervousness and shyness.

"Sure I would love to go out with you" I said with a smile.

Once I said yes Kai's face lit up and picked me up and hugged me while spinning around. Then after he put me down I grab his phone out of his hands to insert my phone number so that he could contact me.

"There is my number call me Okay Kai" I said while pecking Kai's cheek before heading off to the van where probably my members were at.

Once I started walking I heard Kai screaming and yelling of excitement to his members all I could do was shook my head of his cute action.

This was just the start of a new friendship or maybe...

Something more.