Chapter 1

"I remember! Damon! I remember!" Elena runs and jumps into his arms. Holding him so tight, like she hadn't seen him in years.

"That's great news, Elena! I'm really very happy for you."

"Why don't you seem like you're actually happy for me?"

"Oh, I am. I just was told by Stefan that it's a really bad time to be a human right now with my mom running around trying to kill us. What if she kills you?"

Just then, Elena collapses to the ground, holding her head as the visions come faster and faster.

"Elena, are you ok? Elena?"

Her vision begins to blur.

"Damon? Damon! Where are you!"

She looks up, only to see a blurry area that he was standing in. Everything around her began to look like static. Pushing her back into reality.

"Elena? Elena!"

She looked up from her bed to see her brother. Jeremy. Placing her hand on her head due to the hangover she had given herself, she lays back down and covers her face with her blanket.

"Not now Jeremy. Go away!"

"Wow, you sure did drink alot lastnight. You still feeling up to today? You know Caroline will kill you if you're late."

She could hear Jeremy kicking around the empty whiskey bottles on her floor.

"Damn Elena! This place is starting to look alot like Alaric's old place."

Elena made a groaning noise, and sat up straight. Leaning off the bed to get her slippers.

"Ok, ok I'm up! Just let me get dressed and I'll be down."

"Alright. Caroline and Bonnie are downstairs waiting for you."

"I said ok! Tell them I'll be down in a few minutes."

Elena jumped out of bed and ran to take a quick shower.

Getting out, she put her long brown hair in a bun. It's no point doing it now if the salon will be doing everything for her.

She quickly applies some mascara, eye liner and eye shadow, then grabs her purse to run down stairs.

"Elena! I'm so glad you decided to grace us with your presence!"

"I think what Carolone is  trying to say... is it's good to see you without a bottle in your hand."  Bonnie says as she smiles.

Just then Jeremy grabbed her purse only to find a bottle of whiskey in it.

"Seriously, Elena?"

Jeremy said, with everyone looking over at her.

When Bonnie came up to her to give her a hug. She held her so tight that Elena could smell the vanilla conditioner in her curly black hair.

"Elena, you have to move on one day. I love you but it's been over a year. Honey... today is a happy day! Be happy with us. Please?"

Elena grabbed the bottle from Jeremy's hand and threw it in the trash.

"You're right. Today is a new day! My two best friends are getting married! What could possibly go wrong. Right?"