here

Tw abuse, mistreatment, anxiety, and self harm mentions. Very sensitive chapter.

Sunday

Lances POV

I run as fast I can towards him and try pulling him off my mom. "Let go of her asshole!" I grab at his arms and stand in front of my mom so she's safe. He grabs my neck with one hand while trying to hold my arms with the other. "MIJO GET OUT OF HERE!" my mom yells. I can't. "No mom, you need to be safe, IM NOT LETTING HIM HURT YOU ANYMORE!" she sighs and keeps yelling at me. I shut her words out and keep pushing on him.

I hear small words from Keith that hurt me, why does he have to watch me be a monster like my father. "Lance please be careful, please" he whispers but I hear every word. "Lance get out, you can't do anything to help your mother, you're worthless" I start to hear my mom weep. Her cries burn my heart. She deserves the world. "L-lance baby I've got this under control, I love you p-please" she speaks softly trying to stop her crying. I see Keith put his hand on her shoulder.

"No momma, you can't keep fighting like this!" I pull him out of my grip and realise what im about to do. I feel my fist collide with his jaw completely. I hit him. I punched my own father in the face and I dont feel bad at all. He falls back on the wall and feels his face, wiping the blood off his chin. I hit him that hard?

"LANCE, O-OH" my mom has lost her words. My father gets back up and grabs hold of my wrists. "Do that again and you're dead son you realise that? You can't save her lance, just let go!" everything starts going numb. Its become just him and I in the room. I can't hold back any longer.

Lance punches his father in the nose as hard as he can, and pulled back his arm. He starts pushing him towards the front door. His father manages to push him over and smacks him in the face. The fight for minutes on hand but his father gives up and backs away glaring at him. "You are stupid, you wont be able to protect her for as long as you think" he turns around and leaves the house slamming the door so the inside of the knob breaks.

Lance falls to the ground staring at the door. He did it. Hes on his knees when everyone and thing is in vision again. Somehow no one outside has recognized the fight except for two of his cousins. "Lance McClain" his mom speaks not sternly but calmly.

She wraps her hands around his shoulders and turns him towards her. "You are-I, thank you baby, I love you so much, I-im sorry, you didn't deserve to be in this" she seems to scared to speak. "Its okay momma, you are worth it" I start to feel my body again and realise I've been crying my eyes out for the past 5 minutes fighting and yelling with him and im still crying now.

"I love you, dont listen to his words, you are worth everything and more mijo" she starts smiling and crying holding me in her arms. I smile and hold her trying to comfort her. I look up to see Keith, he is holding onto my cousins arm crying. His face is pale and so is everyone else in the room. How long did we fight?
"Lance, never do that again okay, oh you are so beat up love, look at you covered in bruises, eres tan valiente mi hermoso niño" she helps me up and sits me down on the couch. And I just try to calm myself. "In going to get you some medicine and bandages, I will back in a sec-" she offers but Keith stops her and speaks. "Ms. Rosa, I think you have worked hard enough, please go relax, I can help Lance if its okay with him, Lance?" he lets go of my cousin and steps forward and we both look at him in shock.

"Keith you are so sweet," momma speaks. "Ya, I agree, go enjoy the party mom, I love you though, thank you" I wink at her and stand to hug her. We both start to get a bit emotional and she speaks more thankful and loving words to me. "Go on momma, I will catch up" I smile and let go. She blows me a kiss and takes my cousins with her outside after they both hug me.

I look over to keith realizing how much shock and worry he is in. "Lance, that was insane, are-are you okay?" he walks over towards me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Yes Keith, I just need a moment to sit down," im just ready to get fixed and ignore this whole situation.

"O-okay" he responds, I start to walk upstairs and Keith grabs the things my mom got out and follows me. We get to my room and I sit and lean against the wall where we were before. I look down and breathe in hard to realise my leg is in agonizing pain. I pull my pants leg up the best I can but it won't work.

"I need to put on shorts, I cant get to where it hurts, could you give me a second?" I ask while grabbing my shorts from off my bed and limp slightly to the door frame. He gives a "mhmm" response and looks down at the bandage.

I walk to the bathroom and close and lock the door. I pull off my jeans and sit down on the ground. I look down at my legs to see the giant bruises on spreading across them. I wince a bit when I go to touch them. I see the bruises and bit of blood on my arms aswell. "Ugh what did I do?"

I struggle to stand up and I look in the mirror. I've got a black eye and bloody nose. My jaw line also has a scar forming on the side of it. "good job idiot" I speak low to myself. Suddenly I start realizing what happened. 'I hit and punched my father multiple times, we fist fought, I wonder how we have hurt mom. Oh she is probably so upset.' I sit back down and start feeling warm tears fall. I don't hesitate to cry. The tears start streaming down my face, I can now feel all the pain he has caused me and all the pain I've caused him.

"He is-is such a stupid, stupid shithead, I, I can fix this" I start saying to myself. I know I can't fix this, I know I've messed it all up but I tell myself that anyways. I've beat up the man i call a father. I've broken my moms heart. I let Keith see me act abusive, he's probably scared now. He probably is gone now, walked out the door as soon as he could.

"Poor momma, Keith, shit" I have given up, my hands now searching for a different pain. I start to clench my fingernails into my wrists and push hard now crying my eyes out. I can't stop myself. Everything is going numb again. "what have I done?"

(Edited...ish)
So um. Yikes. This is becoming super sad. Don't worry I will be posting some nice fluff and happiness chapters soon! Again im so sorry if this hurt you in anyway !!!!! I love you and you're so valid. :)