lavender love

Friday

Keith's pov

School is a tiring experience, my legs from my hips to my bent ankles are in needle pain walking through the dark and disgusting hallways of this hell hole. My hands are a light red-tanish mix, they are covered in artsy pen eyes, and doodles and spiral notebooks marks. My head feels heavy and my eyes feel like they will go out the next time I blink.

I walk through this wretched building just avoiding all social conversations around me. People pushing my fragile body trying to get out of here, our last class is two minutes past now and everyone rushes to leave.

I sit my shaky legs on the old bench waiting for no one, I like to sit here on this blue, broken damaged piece of wood so I don't have to go home. I may hate the school, dislike the rude and disrespectful beings here, the overly loud teachers yelling at every teenager. But even in the freezing cold, snowy weather, I sit here an admire the boy across the way.

His eyes are a deep blue, deep enough that once you swim to the bottom, you can't leave. I have swam far in his eyes, and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. His brown hazeled hair falls over his head,and slightly over his ears. The pink tint on his small nose is adorable, the lightly whited red spreads to his cheeks, causing him to shiver, the snow has gone into his long eyelashes and he doesn't care. He stands, by himself reading a interesting looking book. His long body covered in a small pine green jacket and dark blue jeans, brown beautiful skin show at his ankles, and hands. His nails are painted a light pastel pink. He holds his book in both of his ends until he gets interrupted. He immedialty hides the book under his textbook as the rest of the gross basket ball team comes towards him.

My minds thoughts are rudely interrupted by a loud question. "hey gerrard way! if you like the view take a picture!" a tall and light skinned red headed boy calls at me, he stands beside the boy. Everyone is laughing at my stupid mullet and stupid gloves and stupid face.

I get up not in correct thought and take a picture. And walk home. No one says anything, I walk off with a some what smirk on my face, as if I have just trying to accept this.

Im past the school when I realise, I just took a picture of the whole basketball team, and that beautiful boy. I got a picture of the beautiful boy without even trying. I stop putting in my password to admire the picture. His face is red and he looks surprised but flattered. I feel like a creep, but he looks so beautiful.

I put in my 2 year old, black headphones and just try to relax while I walk home. My legs are more shaky then before.

I open my eyes to find my house and a beautiful lavender rose on the side of the road, just one, sitting there. I pick it up and relaise there's a note on it. 'to the lavender boy, the flower is like your admiring eyes, so purple you could cry', that was all. I look around, I dont see any one being.
I bring the flower inside, I put my bag on the couch and try to find vase, I finally find a skinny clear glass, just the right size. I give the glass a little water and put the flower inside. I go to my room to set it on my desk beside my light brown, painted covered window. I immedialty grab a small paint brush and blue and lavender paint, to start painting on my window seal.

Once Im done I wash out the paint brush and close up the paints. I sit down on the end of my bed holding the bed sheets. "Who put this flower here, who is it from, is it purposely for me, why lavender, why me?" questions scan my mind until a small a rising headache comes upon me. I fall back and drift into a small sleep. What a day.

--

Um ah, another story Im probably never going to finish oops, well here enjoy some bad writing of cuteness! <3

Edited !