rain

Keith's POV

I awake, 6:00 am, my clock reads. I turn around towards the window and stare at the robin perching on the side of the tree branch. She's a beaut, the blue striking color on her head an body, a light yellow strike hiding under black streaks across her. Breathtaking.

I place my pale feet to the cold, hardwood floor.  I jump to the cold touch, after grabbing socks from my side drawer I put them on and go downstairs.

'Morning' Shiro is already awake and making pancakes. "Hope you dont mind, I thought you might be hungry so I made some proper breakfast, well.. proper enough" we both giggle and immediately enjoy.

"Hey Shiro?," "Ya?" " You should visit more often, its way better having you around" I feel slightly rude for saying that but its true. Its been a great 17 hours with him. It feel likes we're kids again.

"Ya, I'd love to, if Im being honest.. life hasn't been to good to me lately." his face turns to almost of a disappointment not in me but in himself. What's up with him? "What's wrong, if you dont mind me asking" "Nono I dont mind, its just, Allura hasn't been in her best state, she's gotten sick and doesn't want to be around alot of people, she is currently at her sisters, that's the only person she wants to be near so I took her over there, I hope she wants to see me soon..." he starts to cry, which is so heartbreaking, he never cries. He has always been my support, he doesn't cry in front of anyone, I guess to show he is strong for me and others. When he is crying, there is something very wrong. "Oh no, Shiro hey its okay" I pull him into a hug "hey, it will be alright, Allura just needs some time alright.. give her some time to relax and hangout with her sister, and you try to relax to, have you guys been fighting at all recently" he lets go and holds his face "No, that's what the problem is, we have been very happy and she just suddenly.... Stopped being her" tears now completely flowing from his eyes, I hold him again and we sit there for a moment.

"Listen Shiro, I know Im not to good at this love thing but I know she deeply cares about you man, she loves you. She may need a small break, you said she hasn't had alot of relationships in the past right?" "mhm" "then she may just be overwhelmed, she isn't used to this" I wipe his face off and smile.
"Ya you're right, when I go home Im just gonna clean the house up and fix her her favorite tea for when she gets back" we both smile, phew "that's a very good idea"

We both hug again and walk to the living room. "I uh- she said she was coming home tonight so Im gonna go ahead and get going if its okay".. I put a hand on his shoulder "go ahead, it was really nice hanging out with you again, hey dont worry too much alright?" its silent for a quick moment, he grabs his things and hugs me tightly, I feel a single tear of his hit my shoulder. "Thank you Keith, I wont, and you too, I know it been rough for you lately, mom called me saying you tried coming out to her?" I gasp and giggle "uh ya she didn't understand so I just dropped it" "well at least you tried, anyways I better be going, I love you Keith, I hope schools works out for the next few weeks, thanks for this weekend!" he says walking out the door

"Love you too!, and of course, if you need anything Im here, get home safe" thus I hug him one last time and wave as he drives off.

God I missed him. Its going to suck not having him around when they come back. Its starts to rain so I close the door. I go upstairs, grab a blanket and the notes and head to the couch. I can't stop thinking about these.

I read them over and over, these are so sweet to me. Who would write these? Is someone messing with me? Or do i have a secret admirer? All my thoughts are suddenly erased when I realise someones at he door.

I get up and put the notes and blanket down. "Sorry I didn't hear it the first ti-... oh uh hi again" why is he back, I invite him in so he doesn't stand in the rain, not at all cause he is really cute "hi, um sorry to bother you so early but I um.. I wanted to tell you that I am, well we, uh my family, we are having a small party at my house um later.... Around like 4. I-We wanted to know if you would like to come? Its to let the neighbors know uh who we are i guess and that we're friendly, ya I dunno, its wierd" he seems nervous, his mom is probably making him ask everyone on the street

Keith you are so oblivious

"That would be awesome, I really appreciate you inviting me, ya I will be there," I give him a small smile to show my greeting. He smiles big "awesome, would you uh like my number so I can give you the details and stuff" I blush immensely, I hope he doesn't notice. God he is cute in the rain, his hair curls and his eyes shine. "Uh are you okay?.." I stared for to long "ya ya Im fine just sleepy, um ya of course, one sec" I go grab my phone from the kitchen table and let him put in his number

"alrighty well um, Im glad you're coming, have a good say, see you there!" he says walking off to his bike "see you!" I stare watching him leave, my good look at his long legs. He is one pretty human.

Once he is at his house i close the door, I stared for to long, hm. I go sit back down and pull my phone out, Contact: lanceylance:) oh god.

Im all blushy now, I put my phone down and glance at the notes again. 7:20am my kitchen microwave reads. Its been an eventful morning

I finally wrote something. Sorry Im so inactive ah, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Its not edited sorry! Have a good day!!