lancey lance

Keith's POV

Its been 2 hours since the boy stopped by, well since lance stopped by. I wonder what Im gonna wear, I wasn't really told any specific details. "Wait a tick!" I say out loud to the empty house. He gave me his number, I can ask him.

I grab my phone and walk to my room. I sit on the edge of of the bed, crossing my legs so my feet dont hit the cold ground.

Contacts, "lance, lance, lanccee, there it is" lanceylance:) hmm, cute. Should I text him? I mean he said he would text me about it, I dont want to bother him. I keep tapping my knee until I hear glass break. I grab my phone really tight and hear something else make a noise.

I accidentally called him. I stare at my phone realizing it was going off, I have never seen myself move that fast just to hang up a call.  Thank god he didn't answer, "oh shit, OF COURSE HE'S GONNA CALL ME BACK!!!" What am I supposed to do.

I set my phone down and watch it, damn it, it finally ends. 'Biding', he sent a voicemail? I press play and hold it to my ear. "Hey, sorry I didn't hear you call, um I hope you aren't calling to cancel, I mean if you are its okay no worries, if not then I have the details if you need them. I'll text you everything, k, see you later Keith!"

He sounds like he just tried to order pizza by himself for the first time. I giggle and text him 'hey love, sorry for that I didn't mean to call, but Im not cancelling, dont worry lol, ya the details would be great!'

"Hey love, I hope he doesn't take that weirdly, shit I sent it". Oh well, I plug my phone up and go get a towel, I need a shower big time. I walk downstairs and see a mess, the glass I heard, the flower vase is destroyed. The flower the stranger gave me is now soaked in water and small glass pieces. I close my window so the wind cannot break anything else.

"Damn" I go grab a broom and wash cloths and try to clean it up the best that I can. The poor flower, I gaze at it for a second and try to find a smaller glass to put it in. " please dont die yet" I whisper to it like its a human being, surprisingly enough, the flowers have been sort of comforting me.

I put it in the smaller glass and head to the bathroom. I hang the towel up and turn the faucet up. After stripping from my clothes, I get in and try to relax. The warm water hitting the back of my neck, and going down my back.

I wash my hair last, and rinse it the best I can. I tturnthe shower faucet off and step out. My whole mirror is fogged up with hot steam. I think I was in there longer than what it felt like. I shake the brown towel through my hair and let the rest air dry, I dry the rest of my body poorly and wrap the towel around my waist.

Now I gotta walk all the way upstairs, and too my room  covered in water. I go as quick as I can so I don't water every where. Whereas the water does anyways.

I sit any my bed and grab my phone, "lance texted back" a smile has printed on my face.
"Hey, okay glad you are! As for the details, you can dress comfortably pretty much. Were not having thousands of people, just the street and some friends of ours. You don't have to bring anything, just you and yourself, we got everything else covered, like I said it starts at 4, hope to see you there!"

I reply ever so simply, "alrighty, thanks, I'll be there". Afterwards, I set my phone down and find some clothes. I stand up and walk to my dresser, I find a a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans without tons of holes. Wait a minute,  I just realised its cold outside, which means they are doing this inside. Now I gotta get better clothes.

I find a gray T-shirt and my black leather jacket, and of course to add to this vogue selection, my non-holed black pants. Chic right? I grab a hair band and put it on my wrist and look at the time. It reads '2:10 p:m', alright 2 more hours then.

One hour and 30 minutes of cleaning the house and listening to music later.

'3:42 pm', wow the time went by fast. I skid upstairs and place my "How to Kill a Mocking Bird" book on my dresser. I walk to my closet and grab my black and white, high top vans and put them on.

I walk back downstairs, that really took 10 minutes, geez. I lock up the back door and follow the same with the front door. I have my keys, and my phone with me. I slowly walk to Lances house at the end of the street.

Im going to be exactly on time, this is a first. By the time I get there I ring the doorbell and wait, then this younger version of the blue eyed boy appeared, he was short and has less freckles, but more hair. I greet the young boy with a smile, he smiles back and suddenly yells "Laaaancceee your boyfriends here!!!!!!" I gasp lightly and blush immensely. "Marco stop saying that, deja de ser estúpido y vete!!" he yells back as he walks towards the door, "Cállate, no soy estúpido, ahora ve a ser gay" his brother yells back. Lance is now at the door glaring down at the boy as he walks away.

"Hi, I uh, I didn't know you spoke Spanish" I giggle and greet the older boy with a bigger smile. "Ya, although me and him don't use it very nicely, sorry about him" he seems nervous. I feel bad for him though, having to greet every guest.

"No worries, so is anyone else here yet?" I try to change the topic as he invites me in. "Ya, some of my mamas friends" he is a little shaky with his words.

"Oh nice,..... if you don't me asking, are-are you alright?" I try to sound as kind as I can. He shakes his head up and down slightly for his response. "Today's just been really stressful, my dad keeps leaving randomly without telling anyone and shows up like two days later, and to add to that all the stress has been out on my mama, which makes me stressed because she shouldn't have to do that..." he stares at the gorujd for a moment "sorry, I should've jut said ya".. He looks like he about to cry. "No, no its okay, dont worry, Im sorry your dads doing that, you definitely dont deserve that, and dont worry, your mom seems like she's a really strong person, just give her space and care for her as much as you can. I wish I had a loving mom like that" I just spurt all of this out without thinking, while we are both watching how she's multitasking for this 'party'.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, and I hope you're okay too" he looks up at me and Im sort of confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You uh, you said your mom wasn't loving like that" he pulls his arm up and scratches his neck.

"Oh, eh dont worry, my parents have always been like this, Im used to it" god Im so depressing. "Lets change the topic, something more positive, what video games do you play?" I try and word out as nice as I can.

"Video games?! Oh hold on i will show you!!," he pulls my hand and brings me upstairs to his room. Fairy lights decorate the closet door, with a black and blue bed to match. "I, I uh, I play alot.." I look at his collection, he's got video games of all kinds, lego starwars to call of duty o overwatch, games from now and when the first Xbox was created. "Wow, you must be good" I say while laughing.

"Actually.. If Im being honest.. I suck at most of them, I dont play as much because its bad for your eyes and back, that and I get so caught up in reading" he says while sitting with his legs crossed in front of me.

"Really?, what's your favorite book?" This boy has got me tied around his finger now. "Its probably To Kill a Mocking Bird, I loved it once it came out" I gasp and smile, "same here" I blush and look down. Ya, he is going to be the death of me.

Ooooo what happens next, hey! Im not dead! Whooptidoo! This story is up to 250 views and I cannot thank you guys enough!!!! I even have had people text me and say to continue and I defiantly will now, oh my god I have fans :,)))  I love you guys! Thanks for being so supportive!