The Destiny of the Scarlet Chapter 11

hellllooooo everyone didn't expect the update huh? Well she's on the plane writing this at like *checks watch* one thrity in the morning so she's really out of it but hey at leases she's updating right anyway she's really sad you know why cuz no one is commenting or voting come on guys it's just pushing a button can't be that hard right you don't want to make her cry cuz it's really no a pretty sight we shall begin anyway even if I don't feel loved *sigh*

<_><_><_><_><_><_>

Damon's POV

I remembered that I had to get Fawn from my room so I stood and went on my way. As I was walking I thought to my self why was I being so nice to her she was my slave. Allowing her even to sleep in my bed. If it were any other slave I would have just sent them to the infirmary if even that. Seeing my brother on her like that I don't know what had even come over me. All I was thinking about was her. Why did I care so much?

Fawn's POV

I was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room when the door opened it was Damon. I quickly got down on my knee with my head bowed. "Is there something you needed my Lord?" I asked him

"No there's nothing please stand." he asked me. I stood and looked into his eyes they were green again. I saw so much emotion. He took a small step toward me.I stepped back not scared but just reflex. He took another step forward I didnt step back this time my feet wouldn't move. Another step. My feet were still glued to the floor. He took one more step and was only inches away from me. He ever so slightly put his hand on my cheek. I felt tIngles run through my face where he touched me. He lean his face closer to me.

Damon's POV

I was leaning in closer to her face. I didn't know what I was doing. I had felt my eyes changing but I chose to ignore it. My body had willed its self to her I had no control. But I didnt care. I looked down at her face she looked like an angel sent from heaven. I looked into her eyes and saw so many things. Pain, love, hope. But there was something else something powerful but I couldn't place what it was.

I caressed her cheek with my thumb. I leaned in even closer. My mind was screaming at me to stop telling me it was wrong. But my heart willed me to continue. At this moment for the first time in my entire existence did I listen to my heart. I leaned in and kissed her.

Fawn's POV

The kisswas gentle and sweet...and short. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I did something I never thought I would do I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him with as much passion as my body allowed. His arms traveled to my wasit and pulled me impossibly closer to him. My hands wandered their way to his hair and tangled themselves in it. He licked my bottom lip asking from entrance and I gladly gave it to him. His tounge was exploring my mouth. He tasted so good.

All the things that were happening at this very moment couldn't be compared to any other moment in my life. I can't even explain the way that I was feeling in words all I knew was that I never wanted it to stop.

He broke the kiss and was staring deep into my eyes almost as if he was seeing through me. Then it hit me like a train. I had just kissed Damon. My master. A vampire. Never did I think I would be saying something like that in my life.

I opened my mouth to speak or at least try to, "I-I-um," nothing really did come out of my mouth dispute my efforts. I saw his eyes change again they were pink. They only lasted a second but then they turned back to an icy blue.

"I think we should start your work now. I need you to go to my office grab me a folder." he handed me a key,"It's on the top drawer on the right hand side of my desk." I looked at him for a moment. Every emotion that had been there from the kiss was now gone.

"Y-yes my lord." he had kissed me just a few moments ago and now he seemed like nothing had happened. My heart ached for some unknown reason but I chose to ignore it. I walked out of the room and close the door behind me I looked down at my arm and saw the rose. I don't know why but it made me feel just the tiniest bit better.

I got into his office and went over to his desk. I quickly found the drawer and unlocked it. I looked at the file sitting on top. It said: Group Ten. I picked it up and put it under my arm, closed the drawer and looked at it again. Somehow the name seemed familiar to me. I pushed those thoughts away and walked back to Damon's room. I knocked on the door waiting for him to allow me in.

"Enter," he said his voice was monotone. I walked in. He was sitting on the end of the bed staring at the wall he looked deep in concentration.

"Umm here is your file my lord." I said almost timidly.

"Thank you please put it on the table." he said once again monotone he didn't even look at me.

"Is there anything else you need my lord?" I asked him kindly though on the inside I was boiling with anger.

"No just go to the kitchen and make something for yourself to eat," I simply nodded my head and went out of the room.

<_><_><_><_><_>

Done done done with the chapter

She hopes you liked it she really shouldn't be complaining but come on comment and vote guys it's no hard I promise and remember to tell everyone about her story

-onyx