Fake Love pt.3- Jungkook 🌹

Start from the beginning

When you muster up courage to speak something as an explanation, you hear a manly voice answering on your behalf instead,

"I'm right here!" He says smirking at you..

The kids cheer at his presence, how on earth could he possibly win their heart in a matter of one single day when it took you about an year to get along with these naughty toddlers??

Jungkook sits on the ground next to your babygirl, who claps in excitement and crawls over to him.

"Awww minji-ah!!" Jungkook chirps as he picks the baby up and puts her on top of his thighs. Your darling princess squeaks in excitement and begins throwing her tiny arms towards his face.

You scoff unbelievably. Why is your daughter in his embrace? Why is she even happy being around him when she must have been sad rather. It's the same man who crumbled your life and threw away carelessly after all!

Jungkook points his index finger in front minji's eyes who in return grasp it tightly, staring at the size of his finger in awe..

You were feeling so distracted. You couldn't help but peek glances timely in their direction.
The sight was adorable indeed, the bond minji was sharing with Jungkook and the way Jungkook was playing with her was melting you but no it can't be him!!

Days after bringing minji home, you've been so tensed about minji's future. Of course there will be a time when she'll begin speaking, going to school and like any unfortunate teenager ask you multiple questions related to where her father is..

You were sighing a lot today and as the time comes to see off the kids to their parents, you walk inside the room only to be greeted by Jungkook playing with minji and jinki.. making them friendly.

Wow. The 6 years back jungkook would surely never do that!

"Jungkook.. j-just stay for dinner tonight" you speak after a lot of thinking and staring the trio.

"Wha- I mean sure! I'll just call umm hyung to pick him up then?"

"Do whatever" you say rolling your eyes as you head into the kitchen to prepare something for the night.

Putting the pan on one stove and minji's milk on the other one, you keep thinking about jungkook.. was he doing all this on purpose? Playing with minji, staying here in the class, talking so innocently..

So lost in your thoughts, the wails of minji makes you jump up in fright but before you could sprint inside the room, jungkook brings her to you, with jinki following him..

Jungkook keeps humming and bouncing a crying minji, who at your sight tends to throw her arms in your direction.

You smile and pick her from his embrace, "aww what happened to my minji?" You swing yourself and place a kiss on her plump cheeks.