#9

Avriana P.O.V.

"Baby, we were suppose to have plans for today after I get off of work" I said which caused him to sigh over the phone.

"I know but I'm studying and I have a game coming up"

I sigh, nodding my head even if he can't see me do it. "It's okay, I get it"

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you okay?"

"Okay"

He hung up the phone, while I hold back some tears. I was mad, beyond mad. We were suppose to have plans this week. I never see him half of the time and we haven't had sex in three weeks.

I looked at the time to see that it was time for me to go back to work. I called up an Uber since I didn't have a car yet.

When I got back in my office, I seen some flowers on my desk. I instantly smile feeling that Andre got me these for making up for me.

Awww he's sweet for doing that.

But how could he bring flowers so fast? He must have planned ahead of time. I smiled, getting the car from the flowers.

Avriana I hope you like these, I seen the look on your face when you came yesterday. I hate when you look sad, but I want you to come back today at my house, I want to talk.

Love, Brently

Aka: Boy toy ;)

I smiled at It even though it wasn't from Andre. I went to sit down in my chair when someone knocked on my door. "Come in"

The door opened to a women that was very plump. She wasn't too big nor to small. She was a nice size for her and she looked nice.

She looked familiar.

"Avriana, the boss would like to speak with you" She smiled. I gulp, feeling like I was going to get fired. I've only been here for three weeks and now I'm getting fired?

I nod, walking with her. We got on the elevator, getting to the top floor. The elevator stopped, and dinged signal us that it was about to open. When it opened, I saw alot of people walking around, talking, and trying to get these done.

It was nothing like this on the bottom floor. "by the name my name is Rielle" She smiled at me.

That is where I know her at! She was at the dinner party, at Brently's.

"That's where I know you. You were at Brently's right?" I asked and she nodded, chuckling. "Yeah"

"I didn't know you worked here. Are you guys always this nice?" I asked as she shook her head no, smiling. "Not when things come down to business" I smiled, nodding.

She opened the big door, letting me see a man, writing something on his desk. "Mr. Manes" She said, making me see Brandon, Brently's brother.

He owns the Designing Corp?!?!?

He looks at me and smiles. "Hey Avriana" He stands up.

"Hey..... Brandon I didn't know you-"

"Own the Designing Corp?" He smiled, sitting on the edge of his desk. "Yeah"

He chuckles. "Yeah I own it"

"Wow, this is..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. This has got to be mind blowing.

"Mind blowing right?" He laughs, standing up. I nod my head eagerly. "Yes"

"So, all I know you worked for the Designing Corp at Atlanta right?" He asked and I nodded.