#17

Avriana POV

I walked in the bathroom, doing my business then I looked at myself in the mirror.

What am I doing? I'm sleeping with a man that's about to get married. I shouldn't do this... we shouldn't do this.

I opened the door, about to back to my seat when I saw Brently in front of me with the curtain closed where the flight attendants get the items. He smiled, about to grab my waist when I back up.

He looked confused at my action, making me rethink about everything. What if we weren't meant to be?

"What? What's wrong? My breath?" He put his hand up towards his mouth and blew some air only to smell his breath. I shake my head no.

"No, it's nothing like that Brently" I pulled his hands away from his mouth. "Then what?"

"It's just that.." I trailed off, looking the other way. You can do this Avriana.

"It's just that, I don't think we should do this anymore. You're getting married Brently and I-" I was cut off by him kissing me. The kiss was getting so deep that he grabbed my waist, as I snaked my arms around his neck.

I felt his hands travel down to my ass and squeezed it, making me moan into his mouth. He pecked my lips once and our foreheads touched each other's.

"Avriana, We're going to be together. Trust me. Okay? We won't hide it" He pecked my lips once more and let me go by going back towards the front.

Why was I even allowing this?

I sighed, walking back to my seat. "So he's the guy" I heard the girl that I was sitting on the plane with said to me. I turned towards her and arched an eyebrow. "Huh?"

She chuckles and pointed towards the front across from us, where Asher, Xander and Brently was sitting at. "The guy with the long hair, he's the one you were talking about right? He's cute"

I thought she was just ignoring me.

"I thought you really wasn't listening to me" I chuckled.

"Oh, it may seem like I'm not really listening but I do listen. I've listen a lot to know that you and him are suppose to be together. He loves you and you love him"

"By the way, my name is Kira Tully and I'm a fan of your fashion work" She said, making me smile. "Are you?"

She nods her head. "Yeah, I especially love when you made that dress for Jennifer Aniston. It was vintage but yet modern style. That's why I'm going to Miami to study to be a designer." She smiled, as I smiled back.

"Well I'm glad that I've got a admirer"

"Well, I'm not the only admirer on this plane" She smiled. I just shake my head,  getting my blanket and cuddle up.

.

.

.

When we landed, our first thing we all did as a whole was ate. We decided to go to McDonald's and eat in. I was sitting in between Brently and Alean. Brandon was sitting in front of Brently, Xander sitting beside Brandon, Jackie was sitting beside Brandon's daughter and Asher.

We said grace and started eating. After we ate we started talking but the kids were playing and talking.

"Y'all I can't believe we're in Miami. It feels like we never left this place." Jackie smiled.

Brandon hummed. "Yeah me either. I actually lived half of my life on these streets"

Jackie smiled started fading and she had a apologetic face. "Oh I forgot Brandon I didn't-"