Epilogue

5 Months later....

Brently POV

Everyone was running around and so was I

Everyone was running around and so was I. It was the day of my wedding and so far, I was trying to get everything in order. My mom, Dellia and Brandon was helping me. I was suppose to get married 4 months ago but we decided to change dates and months.

I ran into the kitchen to see that Asher was about to eat some of the food we had for the reception. "ASHER!" I yelled, he jumped, putting the cupcake down.

"Sorry! Sorry! The cupcakes are mocking me man. You know how I am with food. It taunts me" he whispered the last part. I looked at him in disapproval.

"Asher get your-"

"Can't curse in church" He smirked making me mad at him. "Asher... just get out" I pointed behind me. He rolled his eyes, walking away mumbling.

I sigh, feeling as if this wasn't going to be to good. I left out the kitchen to the preachers room. I noticed that my son wasn't even in here, just the groomsmen. Asher was not in here which meant he was with Jackie.. probably talking.

"Have y'all seen Xander?" I asked them. They shook their heads no.

"I've seen him with your moms" Alean spoke up, making me nod. Alean went to go get help for what he did. He apologized to Avriana and didn't know what to do. He was mentally and physically broke up about it. He cried about it.

He gotten better after that... he even apologized to some of his ex-girlfriends in the past. I'm glad he better himself.

I went out the preachers room, going towards the part the bridesmaids where. I was about to go to that part when I seen Victoria and Dellia, guarding the door way.

They even stopped me by putting their hands out in front of me. "It's bad luck for the Groom to see the Bride" Dellia said, making me chuckle, shaking my head.

"I need to see my son. Your nephew and your cousin" I looked at the two girls. The two started whispering into a little huddle and I chuckle once again. They stood up making me want to hear what they were going to say.

"I'll go get him." Dellia ran off, leaving Victoria and I standing here. "She's really pretty" Victoria spoke, making me smile. "Oh is she now?" I bend down towards her.

"Yes Uncle Brent. She looks like a princess" She smiled, making me chuckle. "What does that make me?"

"A prince" She giggled, making me smile again. Victoria became a Manes two months ago. Brandon didn't want her to get attached to much but she couldn't help it, she felt as if she needed to be with her father every step of the way.

Her adopted parents didn't want her to go but now they had to let her go. She still visits them from time to time. I heard someone yelling followed by someone running.