#11

I've decided to update because I'm trying to speed up the process of getting this book done. BUT ANYWAYS I love you guys and let's continue to the story!!!! So imma switch up the povs and put my other characters in the Bihhh!!! And That is Asher above

Asher P.O.V.
"Mr. Ramze?" I heard my assistant, Lily called out. I looked up at her to see she was by the door.

"Yes?" I questioned. "There is a- women here for you" she said and I arched my eyebrow. "Bring her in"

She motioned the person in and I instantly regret it. It was Angie.

Lily shut the door, making us the only two in here. "What the hell are you doing here?"

She just smiled, walking closer to my desk. "Nothing I just came by to give you this" she said and threw a pregnancy test on my desk. I looked up at her and laughed.

"What is this?"

"It's mine and I'm pregnant" She said, and I laughed again, standing up. "Well sorry to disappoint you but I was very well careful with you" I started going towards my door when I felt her grab my arm.

"No" She said. I sighed, turning towards her. "Please leave, Angie. I was better without you"

"Look at the test!" She screeched, putting the stick in my face. "Angie get that fucking shit away from me!" I yelled back. "That's not my baby." I said, watching her shake her head.

"You're the only one I've slept with" She said and I laughed. "Bullshit, you had sex with somebody cause it sure as hell isn't mine" I said.

"Don't you miss me?" She asked as I laughed. "We've only talked for what two weeks. You only loved me for the fucking money"

"Asher no" she grabbed my hand but I snatched away from her. "Go" I yelled, about to open the door but she pulled something else from her pocket book.

She put it in my face and I noticed that it was a injection needle. Take control Asher. Don't do it.

Everyday I have to fight my urge of using the injection needle. Weed I could control but injecting was a different thing for me.

"Don't you want to use this again?" She kept dangling the needle in front of me. "You know you loved to use it and so did I"

She kept dangling the needle like it was food in front of me. Asher, you can do this don't take in.

"Get out please" I grabbed my door to open it and I did. She looked disappointed in me and started screaming a little. "You are the fathers Child!" She said and started to leave out of my office.

I closed my door, relieved that I didn't think about that needle. I started to walk when I felt something on the bottom of shoe. I took a step back, looking down that Angie "dropped" the injection needle on the ground.

I felt my heart beating. I could grab it and use it.

No Asher no. You are trying to better yourself with the love of your life.

I had the urge to do it but I ran towards my desk and called Lily to come in. Minutes later the door came open and she smiled, "Yes Mr. Ramze?"

"Can you throw that away?" I questioned her as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Throw what away?" I had pointed at the ground and she looked down, she gasped, picking it up and looking at me.

"Mr. Ramze I thought you weren't doing-"