#1

So guys I'm just going to start this where my last book epilogue was at cause it fits good in with this chap. If you didn't read that part you don't have to read it But without further ado..... LETS GET IT!!!

Avriana P.O.V.

I felt a tear escape but I wiped it away. I should go pay my brother a unexpected visit.

I feel as this is not the address but it is..... Nice house though

I was very scared to get out the car. Was this where my brother lives now? My twin brother? For us to be twins we sure don't stay around each other alot.

I guess cause were fertile twins. I took a deep breath, getting out of my car. I shut the car door, walking towards the front door. When I knocked on it I felt like turning back around.

The door opened to my bestest friend EVIE!!!!!

"ARVIANA!!!!" She screamed, hugging me like she haven't seen me in years.

Which was true..... "EVIE!" I hugged her back tightly.

We pulled out the hug and she grabbed me inside of their nice house. "Oh my god your brother is going to be so shocked"

"Speaking of my brother, where is he?" I asked, "Oh he's at practice he'll be back around 3"

"But it's 9 o'clock in the morning"

She laughs, "Yeah but his coach is like really strict. So! What are you doing here!" She asked, gesturing to sit down on the couch.

I sighed, sitting down. "Long story" I said and she nodded for me to continue.

I told her what happened when I arrived here. "So you are designing a dress for Lia, the slut that took Brently away from you?" She repeated. I nodded my head.

"What the hell?"

"I know when she hugged me I was in otter shock and I seen-"

"Xander" She spoke first and I nodded. "Yeah the little boy- Wait how did you-"

"Brently comes by time to time" She said.

"So y-you seen the little boy?"

"Yeah. Xander is actually like a little Brently. He's such a sweet kid" She chuckles. "But my Dog is there"

"Your talking about Maverick?" She asked and I nodded. "Avri.... I thought you gave Maverick back to him?" I looked at her and thought about it.

I kinda did..... I groaned throwing my head back. "Forgot about that"

"Did you see him?" She asked. Brently changed so much. He was a little built and he had nice hair.

"Yep, he looks so different" I turned towards her. "Yeah. But Lia isn't changed. You know she treats Xander like he's trash"

I looked at her in shocked. How can you treat your own like Trash. I shook my head.

"Wow, I can't believe that"

I heard her stomach growl and I laughed. "You want some breakfast?"