Prologue

4 years ago....

Brently POV

"Goodnight" I smile. We kissed and she pulls away smiling. "Love you"

"Love you too" I put my hand on her baby bump. "And goodnight Xander" she giggles, putting her hand on top of mine.

"We're going to have a family Brently." She smiles.

I'm going to love having a family. We're suppose to get married after Xander is born. But I wanted to wait some years to get married.

She gets out the Car and in her house safe. I put my car in drive and started going home.

------

I pulled in the driveway, putting the car in park.

I turned off the car, taking the key out and leaving out the Car. I locked the door, heading to the front door.

Unlocking the door, I heard someone clearing their throat which made me jump and turn around.

Turns out it was Brandon, trying to scare people.

"Dude" I whispered hitting his shoulder when I walked over towards him.

He shook his head, wiggling his finger disapproving me of coming home late night.

"It's 2 in the morning Brently. You know mom hates when we come in late"

I rolled my eyes, locking the front door and going up the stairs. "Brandon I'm 18. I'm a graduate. I don't think I have a curfew."

"Well you know moms house moms rule" He said.

I stopped in the hallway to look at him. "Momma's baby"

He chuckled, shaking his head.

But then He smirked, moving his hand with the whip noise he was making with his mouth.

"Shut up cause I'm not whipped" I go in my room which he followed.

"Mmm... I don't know. You kinda make me feel like you are"

I scoffed, throwing my shirt off "Whatever Brandon"

"But anyways Asher called. He said that he misses you and can't wait to see you in California" I went in my drawer to get a T-shirt and boxers.

"Aww, he misses me" I said which Brandon laughed a little. "You guys are weird."

"Shut up don't act like you don't have a best Friend that you love man" I said and he didn't say anything but laughed.

But then he sighed, shaking his head no. "I don't think I have a bro to say that to maybe one day I will"

I shake my head. "find one, make Friends again." I said.

"Yeah I'll make some" He waved off leaving out my room. I sigh, going over to my phone on the end table.

On my home screen I had a message from my coach that I was going to in California.

Love & Boxing 2 (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara