#5

Brently P.O.V.

We've watched in shock as our bastard of a father was here.... In the flesh still. Then there was some clicking to some women. She looked like she was in her 20s. She was pretty, nice hair, and her fair skin. She had big boobs too.

Uggh why would she want to be with someone that looks washed up?

Never mind probably money.

"Is there a plate for two more?" He smirked, sitting down at the end of the table with the girl. We still stayed silent, just watching him.

Lia squealed, getting up to hug him from behind. I clenched my jaw, once more.

How could she hug him? After Everything he did to us?

"I invited him!! I just knew he was coming!!" She hugged him tightly. I felt eyes on me. Why am I getting married to her?

Oh that's right... IVE GOT TO!! And maybe I love her just a little.

"Sir Brently, there's another guest" Leslie said. I told her to let them come in and I clenched my jaw once more.

"Kimmy!!!" Lia squealed, hugging Kimberly. Kimberly was a slut back then... I didn't like her cause she tried to ruin my life by trying to bully me in elementary when I was chubby.

"Hey Liam" Lia Smiled, hugging him. I looked at him in disgust. Him, Kimberly and that no good bastard were about to eat my food!

"What in the hell is he doing here?" Avriana whispered to me. I shrugged, "I don't know but I'm about to go talk to her" I said.

"Guys I like you to meet my cousin Liam Madison's and his girlfriend Kimberly Lennon" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes at her. I couldn't believe she brought these people back in my life.

"So I hope you guys enjoy the dinner" She squealed. They sat down and everyone started talking but the one's that seen "people from our past" coming back in our life.

"So? Brently I've seen you on T.V. Good job" Liam smiled. I glared at him, not speaking. He looked over at Avriana and smiled. "Hey Avriana. I haven't seen you since highschool. life treating you well?" He asked as I wanted him to shut up.

"Yes. I'm a fashion designer" She stated. "Oh! You work at that place in Atlanta right?"

She nodded her head slowly, "How do you know where I work?" She asked as I wanted to know the same thing. "My Aunt's name is Debra Dingell. Rings a bell?" He said and Avriana looked mad and hurt and all other emotions.

I didn't know what to say. This dinner party was suppose to be a good party but they came and ruined it.

"Lia can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I asked her. She nods her head and we went walking in the Kitchen.

"Lia.... What are they doing here?!" I whispered-yelled, pointing towards the kitchen door. "I invited them" She said, looking like she did this on purpose. "Why Lia?"

"Cause I know you want to see your Dad an-"

"No the fuck I don't Lia that man made my life a living hell. He crossed the line when he kidnap Avriana, when he cheated on my mom, Slapped Dellia and made my brother watch his wife get killed" I said feeling myself getting mad.

"Oh stop Brently. That was the past" She waved off, making me mad. "Lia that was 5 years ago"

"It's okay Brently. Stop worrying nothing is going to happen" She said making me scoff. "I highly doubt that" I left out the kitchen and saw that everyone was still eating but you could feel the tension.