#0

4 years later......

Avriana P.O.V.

"Mom I'm okay" I told her the thousandth time.

She sighs. "I'm sorry it's just that your so far away baby"

I rolled my eyes and continue to look through my papers and try to put something together for designing another dress. "Avriana you rolled them eyes didn't you?" She questions.

My momma knows me really well.

"No I didn't ma. How's Daddy?" I asked.

Daddy was so sad that I left cause he cried but he called them "happy tears"

"He's the same ole and being damn stupid half of the time. I swear I wonders about your daddy girl"

I laughed at mom and was about to say something when I heard front door and it shut back.

Andre appeared in my vision. "Hey baby" He mouthed smiling. "Hey" I mouthed back.

He plopped beside me, giving me kisses on my neck. I try to push him away so my momma couldn't hear me. "I've seen your designs in a catalog. You're talented Baby I can't believe your becoming a designer"

"Yeah me either but Hey mom look I gotta go" I said as Andre kept kissing me with his sweet kisses on my neck.

"Alright and tell Andre I said hey and y'all better stay protected"

I laughed, "We will and love you"

"Love you too" we hung up and Andre put my phone on the table, kissing me.

Our lips were in sync as we were kissing. I love Andre with everything in my heart. We met at college but he was two years older than me. He said age didn't matter when you're in love and I agreed with him.

He layed me down on the couch as we were still kissing. "I missed you" he said in between kisses.

"I missed you"

Just as he was about to pull his shirt off my phone started ringing. He groaned, throwing his head back. He moved off of me so I could get my phone. I answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Avriana..... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Oh shit.... I forgot.

"Hey Mrs. Dingell? I-"

"YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!! MY CLIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU"

I sigh, nodding. "Yes ma'a-" she hung up when I was about to hang up. I rolled my eyes, putting my phone on the table.

"Yo somebody need to uppercut her ole ass always angry. Her husband must not give her that work" Andre said. I bust out laughing, pecking him on the cheek.

"I'll be back and I promise we'll pick up where we left off" I said causing him to peck my lips.

"Okay, don't stay out late you know I'll sleep on your ass" I smacked my lips, giving him that 'sure' look.

I went upstairs to get ready for this stupid shit. The clients always get my designs but Mrs. Dingell always fronting about how she thinks Ariel's designs are better. When I finished, I went out the door and put on my shades.

Time to go get bored.

-----------

Brently P.O.V.