V. Toys

A/N: So my trusty (please note the sarcasm) computer decided to die on me and that's why I couldn't work on a chapter for so long.

It's still dead. I wrote all of this on my phone 😭😭😭 if there are any typos do let me know, I would really appreciate that

°°°

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I opened and shut the door with a harsh thud, luckily finding my mint-haired friend right where I had left him.

Yoongi gave me a brief look before going back to whatever it was he was doing.

"What? No 'Jungkook where were you for the past few days? I was worried! You could've been dead, and yet I didn't even think of calling or texting you' ?" I asked him in a mocking tone.

He scoffed. "Do you really expect me to do that after basically threatening and blackmailing me?"

I gave him a dark look. "Yes, I do. In fact, I expect you to go out of your way to please me, considering I have something to threaten you with.

So I suggest you rethink how you behave with me, Yoongi. Don't forget your loyalty lies with me now."

He plastered a smile on his face as he turned towards me. "Of course, Jungkook. Forgive my insolence."

I chuckled at his pathetic act. "You're lucky I can tolerate you." I told him, examining one of the test-tubes that he had labeled- test 5.

"Yes, lucky me." He mumbled, but I decided to be the better man and let it go.

"How is the progress on the demon group going? Got any new information for me?"

He sighed, taking off his lab-gloves and sliding off his glasses.

"Nothing much honestly. All I've been able to do is track the presence of their supplies to get a sense of their reach."

"And?" I encouraged.

"For now it seems that they've just begun their rounds.

The drugs have traveled to the few main districts of the city, but nothing more than that.

So that would mean that they're still small, vulnerable. That's why they're taking precautions and keeping things slow."

I placed my fore-finger over my upper lip, thinking about all the collective information.

"But not vulnerable enough to make a full-blown attack on angels."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at my statement.

So I gave him a brief explanation about what had happened and how they had killed two under-cover angels that were under suspicion.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips as he took in what I told him.

"That was them?"

I nodded. "It was definitely strong demons. I could sense them."

He tapped his fingers on the table. "I wouldn't be too concerned about their power since from what you told me, it was pretty much a cakewalk to kill those angels so they couldn't have been higher ranking ones.