Chapter 16 : How to ask a favor?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Eh..why does it seems like what I taught to young miss.. She's a fast learner.

The moment they got at Xiong's mansion, Xiong Zhi opened her laptop and went to the shopping website. She ordered something and wrote the address of her school, TIHS.

Then she slept.

_____________________________

A black Maybach parked at the Xiong's Mansion.

A handsome youth wearing a uniform came out from the car and went in in the mansion.

In the wide living room, he stand at the base of the stairs and waited. No one can see or guess what the youth was thinking at this moment.

The maids who were working were secretly peeking at the dashing man who were standing like a beautiful statue.

They looked at the youth with admiration. They wanted to chat with him while he was waiting. But no one had enough courage to do that.

Then one pretty maid who were in her teens wanted to give it a try. The workers in the Xiong mansion knew that she was the prettiest maid among them, her figure was good too. A beauty like her was comparable to a celebrity. She chose to be a maid because the income was more generous than being a celebrity, her families origin also worked to Xiong, hence , they were loyal to Xiong, their wealth also tied up to those rich family. Besides, her target was working here.  

She walked towards her target and smiled sweetly.

"Fenge--Mr. Zhou did you already ate breakfast? We are just having our meal, come.join us."

The maid almost slipped to called the youth by his name intimately.

Linfeng with his sharp sense caught on what this girl wanted to do. Calling by his name? Breakfast? The girl obviously made him as her husband goal.

Linfeng did not like it a bit. But he still need to be polite.

"No need I already ate. Thanks ",He said coldly.

The pretty maid was disappointed. But she did not give up. She acted cute and look pitiful.

"Is that so? I thought we can bond with you. After all, we are all coworkers. We need to get closer to be harmonized."