Chapter 16 : How to ask a favor?

Start bij het begin

" It depends who you want to ask a favor from, young miss." The driver started.

"Can you please elaborate?" Xiong Zhi leaned forward to the driver seat to hear the driver clearly. The opening statement of Mr. Ji was very true. It seemed like Xiong Zhi would learn a lot today.

Seeing his young miss eagerly wanted to hear whatever he would say, Mr. Ji felt like he was a teacher teaching a very important subject to his student, and that student was his young miss!

He cleared his throat and focused his eyes at the road, with a very serious tone he said,

" As I said it depends on who you are going to ask. Are you close to the person you're going to ask a favor from?"

Xiong Zhi thought about it.

"I don't think so. We just talked once."

"Is the talked good or not?"

Remembering his talked with her,

"I don't know, we both don't compromise."

"So it may be not a good impression. It was like a situation when I ask a favor to one of my seniors."

Xiong Zhi nodded her understanding.

" There are two ways to ask a favor effectively." His hand was in air making a peace sign.

"First, you need to praise him/her. You have to tell his/her good points. Especially their appearances."

Xiong Zhi tilted her head. She could not understand the connection of praising someone to a favor.

There are different matter right?

The driver glanced at Xiong Zhi in the mirror. He seemed to know what Xiong Zhi was thinking so he added.

"Like for example---" he cleared his throat.

" 'Senior, you're very handsome today! What brand you're wearing ? I like to buy too! I really admire you senior. You're such a genius in fashion!  Can I become your fan? Ah, senior this fan of yours really really respect you, that's why I'm a little shameful to ask you a favor, but you are the only capable and the only one that is unmatchable senior. Can you please kindly lend me your beautiful hand  for a moment? ' That's how I usually asked a favor from my seniors and so far, it's all effective." The driver said proudly.

Xiong Zhi nodded understandingly. The way the driver asked a favor sound pleasant to the ears. Even she would help Mr Ji.

"The second?" Xiong Zhi asked. He said there were two ways.

"Oh. The second one is more effective than the other one . Actually it is my plan B. If that person does not persuade by your praises. You just have to give him/her a gift. A gift that he/she cannot reject. And that never fails me. "

Xiong Zhi thought hard. Indeed, giving a gift was more plausible.

"Like a bribe?" Xiong Zhi muttered.

Mr Ji was startled.

"No! It's not! It's a gift! I will not teach young miss Zhi those immoral acts! " Mr Ji denied hurriedly.

(A/N: .....)

Xiong Zhi did not think hard about it. She was actually glad that her problem was solved. She looked at Mr Ji in the mirror and said.

"Thanks Mr. Ji,  you are really reliable. I hope we can have more of this in the future."

Mr Ji swelled up in pride. Their young miss thanked and praised him! She even said she looked forward asking him favor in the future.