Fake Love pt.2 : Jungkook 🌹

Start from the beginning

Minji squeals in your arms happily as she succeedes in unwrapping your poor locks from her fingers to which you start bouncing her while your eyes were still fixed coldly into the ones that were staring you back with guilt.

"Y/n?" He says smiling brightly, "how have you been?" "I-I didn't know you're an art teacher now.." he says with a smile still fixed on his god damn beautiful face.

"I'm not open for any admissions apparently sir, thank you for stopping by" you say coldly while closing the door in his face but he was faster to reflect and so he pushes the door further, "y/n please.." "I am only here for my nephew who's been begging me to take him here for about a week now.. his friends take your classes too" he pleads

You exhale sharply as you bore your eyes in the direction of the innocent kid who was hidden around jungkook's legs.

"Send him in two hours. Classes are held only on weekends at 5:00.. buy him a drawing book and a color set. I'll send you the fees memo. Thank you" you say patting minji's back.

She alerts you with the blabbering sounds to which you start bouncing her again..

"You- you are a mother?" He mumbles softly, "I must say you've got a beautiful child y/n.." he mutters with a genuine smile plastered on his face, "she is as beautiful as you.."

"Thanks" you put a fake smile as you begin closing the door again but he stop you.

"Thank you y/n.." he whispers..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and of course you found yourself on square one again. The whole afternoon had you thinking about him, why did his nephew out of all the art teachers out there had to choose you? Why did god set such destiny for you to meet him again?

You had wished to never see his face ever again in your life but now you're struck in a situation where you'll have to see his darn face every weekend!

Time passed by quickly with you lost in your own thoughts of having to deal with the misery again and it finally comes time when the doorbell starts ringing your ears alerting you about the toddlers who were waiting at your doorstep with their mommies.

You put the pacifier in minji's mouth and pick her up in your arms as you head to get the door and let the kids in.
As per usual, you greet all the mothers, who had now become your friends too. Not that chaeyoung and jisoo weren't your friends anymore, they still were but sadly they both had shifted to different towns after their marriage..

Bidding goodbye to the parents, you help the kids sit on the tiny desks you had bought for the classes. There weren't a huge lot of students, there were approx 7-8 of them.. all aged around 5-10 years of age mostly.

"Oh.. we've got hyuna and hyuk-ie missing today?" You ask as you look for your students,"anyways, Jiwoo, taemin, siwon.. color the apple that you had left last Sunday" "chaerin, eunha, sohye.. umm.. let's see what should I teach you today.."

You put minji on the carpeted floor so as to allow her to crawl freely as you sit next to the students, checking through the pile of drawing books so as to decide what masterpiece they should be drawing today..

The three girls bore their eyes into yours as you go through the drawing book when suddenly the sound of the doorbell makes you flinch in surprise to which the kids start laughing.. including minji as well as (she was only trying to get herself included with the other kids (-_-;) )

You stand up and bend down as you walk past minji, ruffling her soft few hair, "what are you laughing at minji baby?" You joke as you head towards the door.