Fake Love pt.2 : Jungkook 🌹

Start from the beginning

You immediately pick her up again, well minji is demanding, she requires full time attention and if you don't give her that boy she takes the whole house on fire!

"Hmm hmm.. eomma is here baby.. eomma is here" you whisper as you start rocking her and head inside the kitchen to heat her milk..

She snuggles around your neck throwing tantrums, she must be hella hungry to do all those karate moves on you for sure.

"Oh baby look! Aww it's minji's food! Look baby!" You try to turn her around to assure her that you were preparing her food so that she can somehow stop crying but no she keeps squirming in your embrace making you giggle and frown at the same time at her cuteness.

After making sure that the milk was heated at the right temperature for her to drink, you pour it down in her bottle, you bring her to the couch and shake the milk bottle in front of her misty eyes, the baby immediately tries to grab the milk bottle from your hands making you giggle.

You pat the baby's belly lightly for her to digest her food properly as she feeds, "is it tasty?" You coo at her in a baby voice. Your girl stares at you with twinkling eyes.
She was a gift given to you, poor being had her biological mother lost at birth and the cruel father had abandoned her into the orphanage to be looked after by someone..

As much as you felt like cussing the father to abandon such a pearl, you were stopped by your own thoughts.. you don't have the rights to blame her real father when you did something way terrible than him. You had killed your own child after all.. what could be more cruel than that?

Ever since you had layed your eyes on minji constant thoughts about how your child would have been like was running into your mind. Not that such thoughts never striked before, they did.. you've always been curious about the baby which was once growing inside your womb, the one you had no choice but to terminate because you were a kid at heart yourself. You were all alone, frightened and didn't know what exactly to do. The incident haunts you still and it will always haunt you forever no matter how hard you try to overcome it, it still manages to daunt you.

You see your baby daughter humming and trying to get the milk bottle away from her mouth.

"Ah! Let mommy check if minji's tummy is full-" you say as you place the bottle on top of the table top and raise her to peck her belly.

She lets out a giggle since she was most ticklish at that spot, "ah!" You exclaim, "baby is full.. now baby will sleep with mommy!" You say getting up but before you could get inside your room the sound of the doorbell stops you midway making you cuss at the person who decided it was a good idea to stop by at this godly hour!

Dragging your feet, you manage to click the doorknob with minji in your arms, who at the moment was busy playing with your hair.. well this cutie thinks that snatching, oozing out her drool and twirling your locks around her little finger's is her birthright.

"Ugh minji!" You say as she pulls your hair with force..

You sigh in dismay as you now decide to greet your guests but the minute your gaze lies on the person standing with a freezed expression as yours makes the rug sweep from under your feet.

For a couple seconds it was almost hard for you to come to terms that the person whom you loathed all these years, the person whom you've tried to forget and the person who's very much responsible for the woman that you've become today stands still with his fingers intertwined with a toddler standing by him, all lost like a little pup. You didn't even care if it was his child or not.. what does it even matters to you?