53

They arrive at the mall and go into the nail salon, which was pretty empty.

"Lu, what color do you want?"

"Purple. Can I get flowers on it?"

"You can definitely ask them, I'm sure they'll be happy do give you flowers."

"Ooh, Mitch, while we're at it, let's shop for your wedding!" Kirstie tells him as they get their nails does.

"Kit, I don't even know when my wedding is."

"A wedding?" The one nail lady asks.

Mitch smiles at her, "My Alpha proposed to me not too long ago."

"Where's the ring?" Mitch puts his left hand on the table and shows the ring, "Beautiful! Congratulations!"

"Thank you." They finish getting their nails done and leave the salon.

" They finish getting their nails done and leave the salon

"Where to now?"

"Dress shopping."

"Do they even have a wedding dress shop?"

"They have everything here."

"Can we call Toddy then?"

"Yeah."

Mitch calls Todrick, "Hey, Toddy, Kitty's making me pick out a wedding dress and I want you to be here for it."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."

They wait for Todrick at the entrance until the Beta shows up about ten minutes later. They then go to the wedding dress shop and start looking.

"Mitchy, try this one."

"This looks like it's meant for someone with boobs."

"Get boobs then."

Mitch laughs, "I don't like boobs, why would I want them on my body?"

"Good point."

"Monkey, this dress."

"Help." Todrick follows Mitch as they go into the fitting room.

"Does it look okay?"

"It looks amazing, Monk. Do you like it?"

"I love it." He opens the curtain to show Kirstie and Lucy.

"You look gorgeous, babe!"

"Mitchy, you look very pretty." Lucy tells him.

"Thank you, lovelies. I think I want this one." He changes back and gives the dress to the lady to have her make some changes to it.

"I have all of in the info I need, so you can finish your trip and come back."

"Thank you so much."

"Toddy?"

Todrick looks at him as they walk, "Yes?"

"C-Can I hold your hand? I'm still scared." Todrick doesn't answer as he grabs Mitch's hand.

"You don't have to ask, Monkey. And you definitely don't have to stutter, hun. Is something bothering you?"

Mitch looks around everywhere except for Todrick's face, "I-I don't know. I think... I think I wanna go home.. I want my Alpha. Where's Alpha?"

Todrick gently pulls Mitch to the side so they're not in the middle of the walkway, "Kirst, you guys go on. I'll text you." He turns back to Mitch, "Alpha can't be here right now, he's not allowed in here."

"I want my Alpha." Mitch tears up. Todrick stays calm through all of this, he understands Mitch will have moments of random panic and he knows how to deal with it.

"I know you do, sweetie. Do you want to call him?"

Mitch whimpers quietly, "Alpha..."

Todrick pulls out his phone and FaceTimes Scott before showing Mitch the screen when he picks up.

"Alpha."

Scott instantly recognizes the tone in Mitch's voice, "Hi, sweet boy. Do you want to come home?"

"I want my Alpha."

"Okay, Angel. Toddy's gonna bring you home to me, alright?"

"Alpha." They go to Todrick's car after he texts Kirstie and drive home where Scott meets them outside.

"The whole ride home he just kept saying 'Alpha'." Todrick tells Scott once he gets out of the car.

Mitch is still in the passenger seat, so Scott goes over and opens the door.

Mitch instantly looks at him, "Alpha."

"Hi, baby boy. What do you need?"

Mitch grabs Scott's bicep and holds it tightly in his hand as he stares at Scott, but doesn't look in his eyes. Scott gently picks Mitch up and carries him inside the house, up to their room.

"Can I put you down?" Mitch wraps his arms around Scott's neck tightly and hides his face in the crook of the blond's neck.

"Okay, love, I won't." He runs his hand up and down Mitch's back as he quietly sings in his ear, swaying them back and forth.

"Will you say something for me, baby?"

Mitch looks at Scott and kisses his cheek before tracing his jawline with his finger.

"Don't feel like talking?" Mitch nods a tiny bit and Scott kisses his forehead. "Alright, baby boy, I won't force you."

Mitch signs 'thank you' in sign language before hugging Scott again.

"Do you want me to bring Toddy up?"

"Alpha." Scott's confused as to why Mitch only says that, but he doesn't ask him about it. He doesn't care why that's all he says, he just cares about Mitch's well being.

"Let's sit down, yeah? You're very light but my arms are getting tired." Scott sits against the headboard with Mitch on his lap, Mitch with his legs on either side of Scott's hips as he fidgets with the collar of Scott's shirt.

"I love you, my sweet angel." Mitch pulls up the bottom of Scott's shirt and traces 'I love you' onto his stomach.

***