2

TW: VIOLENCE, ABUSE

***

The pack arrives at the store, Mitch holding Todrick's hand tightly as they walk behind their Alpha.

"Mitchy, I'm going to go use the bathroom. I'll be right back, okay? I love you." Todrick informs him.

"I love you too, Toddy." Mitch whispers back. He lets go off the Beta's hand and watches as he tells Carson and walks away.

"A-Alpha? May I go find Todrick and use the bathroom, too?" Mitch asks, not realizing what he had just done until it was too late. His eyes widen when Carson whips his head around to look at him.

"Did I just hear you speak? I don't recall asking you a question or giving you permission." He growls out.

"Yes, Sir. I'm very sorry, Sir. It won't happen again." Mitch rushes out, lowering his head.

"It better not, and to make sure it won't, you're getting a punishment. Let's go." He grabs Mitch's arm with a bruising grip and drags him to a dark alleyway. Once he thinks they can't be seen, he slaps Mitch across the face so hard that Mitch falls to the ground, making Mitch's eyes turn blue, their Omega color. This doesn't stop the Alpha, as he manhandles him onto his feet by pulling him up by the hair.

Carson shoves him up against a brick wall and pins his arms above his head with one hand, as the other trails down Mitch's chest, stopping at his stomach. He lifts Mitch's shirt enough so he could see his stomach, lightly pinching the skin there at first. He then proceeds to go down lower to Mitch's crotch and presses his hand against it, causing the Omega's eyes to lighten in color as he whimpers and tries to close his legs.

"Don't whimper, little one. You know what it does to me. Todrick isn't here to save you now, which means I can play with you all I want." Carson says into Mitch's ear as his hand tightens around Mitch's clothed length. He continues to tighten his grip until Mitch cries out in pain, trying desperately to escape his grip.

"A-Alpha it h-hurts." Mitch whimpers out.

"As it should. This is a punishment, is it not?" Mitch doesn't respond, as he's crying too much. This earns him a few punches to the face and stomach. Carson grabs Mitch by the shirt and throws him to the ground, kicking him all over. He then picks him up by the throat and pushes him up again the wall once again, though this time, he chokes him.

"P-please s-stop." Mitch tries, but it only comes out as a whisper. His lungs are burning for air and he starts to see black dots. Just as all hope is lost, Carson is being yanked away from him by another Alpha.

"What do you think you're doing?" The Alpha growls out, eyes already red.

"I'm teaching my Omega a lesson! Mind your own business will you?" Carson yells back, trying to punch the blond Alpha in the face, only to have his fist caught and squeezed so hard he hears his bones crush. The Alpha suddenly remembers there's an Omega present and looks over at him.

"Hi, sweetie. Close your eyes and cover your ears for a minute. I don't want you to see this." Mitch obeys the nice Alpha and does as he's told.

"Why would you beat and choke an Omega?"

"He's so disobedient and I had enough! I wasn't gonna kill him!" Carson defends. The mysterious Alpha growls again and punches Carson square in the nose, hard enough to knock him out. Once that happens, the Alpha walks over to Mitch and gently taps his shoulder.

"Hello, Omega. I'm Alpha Scott. Can you tell me your name?" Scott gently asks.

"M-Mitch, Sir." Mitch weakly replies.

"Okay, Mitch. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. Do you want to come to my pack? You'll be safe there, we have a Beta, another Omega, and an Alpha." Scott informs him, speaking quietly, as to not spook the small Omega.

"Y-yes, please, Alpha." Mitch responds the best he can.

"Great. Are you able to walk, Honey?" Scott asks, knowing they should get to Kevin as soon as possible to treat Mitch.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Alpha." Mitch's eyes slowly fade back to brown. Scott nods and gently picks Mitch up to hold him on his hip like a child.

"Wait, Alpha? I'm sorry for speaking without permission but I need Toddy." Mitch informs Scott quietly.

"Mitch, you'll never have to as to speak with me. And who's Toddy?" Scott questions.

"His name is Todrick, he was the Beta in my pack, Sir. He came here with my Alpha and me. Can we go inside to look for him, please?" Scott nods and walks into the store, where they see Todrick by the entrance talking to someone. Mitch quickly points to him and Scott gets the idea.

"Todrick?" Scott politely gets his attention.

"How ma—" He cuts himself off when he turns around and sees Mitch.

"Oh thank the Lord you're okay. I was so worried. I prayed more in the past thirty minutes than I have in my whole life. Who are you?" He asks, turning his attention toward the Alpha.

"I'm Scott, I caught your Alpha choking Mitch and decided I should step in. No one should be treated like that." Scott explains, causing Todrick's eyes to widen.

"He choked you?" Mitch nods, causing Todrick to press a kiss to Mitch's forehead.

"Alpha asked if we wanted to come and live with him and his pack." Mitch whispers out to Todrick.

"How do I know that you won't hurt him like our other Alpha did?" Todrick asks, eyeing him up and down.

"I understand why you're hesitant. But just think, I wouldn't have beat up your Alpha if I were an abuser."  Todrick eyes Scott up and down for a few more moments until he finally agrees.

***