21

If y'all have any questions for the characters, feel free to ask them here and they will be answered.

Mitch-

Scott-

Kirstie-

Avi-

Kevin-

Todrick-

Carson-

Motherfairy {Me}-

***

Mitch goes into the bathroom and.. ya know, takes the test.. before walking back out with the three in his hands. He sets them on the counter and sits down on Scott's lap, which is when Scott realizes Mitch is shaking.

"It's okay, my love. Whatever happens, it'll all work out." He runs a hand up and down Mitch's back, knowing it calms him down.

"H-how are you so calm? There might be a baby inside of me!" Mitch starts tearing up as everything becomes real.

"I know that, Angel. And I'm not calm at all, I'm freaking out. But, I know you are too so I'm trying to act calm for you. How long did the box say it would take for the tests to show results?"

"I don't know, it's probably now." Mitch reaches over and grabs the tests, his breath stops when he sees the results. He shows Scott, who sighs and looks down, grabbing Mitch's non-occupied hand.

"You don't look fine. What's going through your mind?"

"I-I-I'm not r-ready for a baby, Alpha. I'm not ready to have a human being growing in me. I'm not ready for them to cut me open in nine months to take it out and then I'm a mother!"

"Shh.. I know it's scary and it's hard, but I'm going to be here every step of the way."

"P-promise?"

"I promise, Sunshine. Now, wipe those tears and let's go get Todrick." They open the door to go downstairs, "Oh and Mitch?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I love you. And our baby." Mitch smiles and puts a hand on his stomach, looking down at it.

"I love you, too. And our baby."  Scott pecks his lips and they go downstairs, hand in hand.

"Toddy?" Todrick stands up and quickly walks over to them.

"Are you..?" Mitch nods, hand still on his stomach. "When are you gonna tell everyone else?" Mitch looks up at Scott, who shrugs.

"Today I guess.. I kind of want them to know." Scott agrees and Todrick rounds everybody up to the living room.

"So, as you guys know, my Alpha marked me. But when he did that, we did.. other stuff that you don't need details to.. and now I'm pregnant." Everyone's jaw drops, except Kirstie, who jumps up off the couch.

"Are we happy about this?" She asks, smiling when the couple does.

"Yeah, we're happy about this." Mitch answers. Kirstie screams and jumps on him in a hug.

"Wow, Scott you finally got it up." Avi teases, standing up as well.

"Jesus, Avi. You know, normal people just say 'Congratulations!' Or 'I'm happy for you!'"

"Yeah but it's fun to see your face when I do that."

"Omegas, look away please." The two giggle and obey while Scott flips Avi off.