34

*7 months later*

"Alpha! I think the baby's coming!" Mitch holds his stomach in pain as Scott shoots up out of bed and puts on clothes.

Just kidding, it's still in the present. No baby yet. ;)

Scott and Mitch were currently making spaghetti in the kitchen while the rest of the Pack cleaned the house.

"Where's the strainer for the noodles?" Scott asks, turning around to see Mitch standing there with it on his head and a huge smile on his face.

"You're so fucking cute." Scott takes it off Mitch's head and pecks his lips before putting it in the sink to drain the pasta.

"No cursing, Buckets." Avi comments as he walks in the kitchen.

"I'm trying to be a nice boyfriend." Scott punches Avi's arm as he walks out.

"Alpha, you and Avi should be nicer to each other."

"Wha- We're just kidding around, baby."

"Kidding around hurts people sometimes."

"Yes, but not with how him and I are. We're practically brothers, it's just our relationship."

"That's how Carson and I were when we first met." Scott's jaw drops.

"Are you seriously comparing Avi and me to you and your abusive Alpha?"

"I don't want you and him turning out that way."

"That's implying that one of us would be terrible enough to start abusing the other. Do you really think that low of us?"

"N-no, I just--"

"You just think of us as no different from Carson apparently."

"No, that's not what I meant."

"Are you sure? Because it sounds like it."

"Stop putting words in my mouth!"

"Why the hell do you think we're going to turn out like him?"

"You two are literally never nice to each other."

"He's my best friend, Mitch. My friendship with him is insulting him and wrestling with him. It's not like you in Todrick where you just talk and do makeups and nails."

"Why are you getting so upset about this? I didn't mean what you think I did!"

"There has to be some part of you that thinks that low of us! That hurts like hell coming from the love of your life!"

"But that's not—"

"Finish the food and set the table. I'm going upstairs." With that, Scott walks out of the room.

"I-I love you." Mitch calls after him and tears form in his eyes when he doesn't get a reply. He takes a shaky breath and finishes the food to serve to everyone. Once he's finished, he goes upstairs, into the nursery, and sits down in the rocking chair with a hand over his stomach as tears run down his face.

After about an hour and a half, Scott walks into the room. Mitch is filled with regret when he sees Scott's red eyes from crying.

"D-do you want me to leave?" Scott just stares out the window.

"Don't stutter." He states shortly.

"Yes, Sir." They're both silent for a while after that. Mitch wants to wait for Scott to speak first so he doesn't push anything.

"I'm gonna room with Avi tonight. Kirstie already agreed to stay in our room with you, if that's alright."

"Of course, Sir. Alpha, do you hate me?" Scott just shakes his head and grabs some clothes to sleep in before going to Avi's room. Once he leaves, Mitch instantly lets out a sob and walks to the Beta's room.

"What's wrong, Monkey?"

"A-Alpha d-doesn't love m-me anymore." Todrick gently brings Mitch in the room and sits them both on the bed.

"Why on earth would you think that?" Mitch explains everything and Todrick is furious with Scott so he runs upstairs and bursts into the room he knows Scott's in.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Scott had to admit, he was a little scared of Todrick as this moment. Todrick was cursing at him, which is when you know you're in trouble.

"He implied I was gonna turn out like Carson, Tod!"

"No, you assumed that's what he was saying. What are you actually mad about?" Scott sighs and lowers his voice.

"I had an Omega, before Mitch, who almost had me arrested because he claimed I was being abusive. He called the police to tell them I had been neglecting him when in reality, all I had done was go away for a day to go to my sister's wedding. The reason I hadn't ended up in prison was because the rest of the Pack told them the truth."

"And that makes it okay to act like you don't love him anymore?" Scott was taken back by that.

"Why does he think I don't love him?"

"After your argument, you walked out and he said he loves you. You didn't say anything back. He also asked if you hated him and you didn't respond to that either." Scott immediately runs out of the room.

TW: Self-harm

Mitch had been left alone in a terrible state of mind, which obviously is a bad idea. He walked into the bathroom, took his shirt off, and stared at himself in hatred as he harshly dragged his long nails across his midsection. Not enough to make him bleed, but enough to leave marks.

Scott suddenly runs into the room and sees the scratches all over his boyfriend. He rushes over to grab both of Mitch's wrists and make him stop.

"Baby, no." 

"I d-deserve i-it." Scott's heart breaks, as he knows that he's the reason Mitch feels this way

"No, you don't, my angel. I'm so sorry I made you think that I don't love you anymore and that I hate you."

"Y-you love me?"

"Of course I do, it's impossible for me to not love you." He lets go of Mitch's wrists and the smaller boy jumps on him in a hug.

"I'm sorry for implying--"

"You didn't imply anything. It's my own fault for now hearing you out an walking away from you."

"I love you, Alpha."

"I love you too, Sunshine."

***

Calm down, you'll get a shit ton of fluff next chappy.