Chapter 38:Leaving

I glared heavily at Sasuke, as he trains restlessly. Continuing training lfor this long usually meant something was wrong, plus he repeatedly stabbed a wooden training doll until it fell apart.

'Sasuke...Are you okay?' I say, coming over and touching his shoulder. He shakes me off, and suddenly cuts a wooden doll in half.

'Sasuke! God dammit! Could you spare the freaking wooden dolls?! We don't have a thousand of them!' I yell, and he glares.

'Whatever.' He says, and I tighten my grip so he doesn't move.

'Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you.' I say, and he hits my hand away.

'You never came to bed last night. I was worried, so I went to look for you.' He says, and my eyes widened.

'I went on a walk, you do it all the fucking time.' I say, and he smirks.

'Caught you sucking face with a blond guy.'

Oh shit.

'What?' I say, and he glares again.

'You heard me. Was it Naruto? Are you still affiliated with the Leaf Atsu?!' He says, stepping closer.

'No, I..I wasn't..It was an accident!' I yell, and he falters.

'An accident?! You don't kiss someone back on accident Atsuaki!' He says, and I cover my mouth.

'Y-You..' I say.

'What?'

'You called me Atsuaki...You've...I don't think you've ever called me that...You really...'I say, shaking my head.

'It's become a problem that you arn't loyal, Atsuaki. That's an obstacle we need to overcome.'

Then they hit. The flashbacks. An obstacle. Could I really be an obstacle in Sasuke's way?

'I've made up my mind. I'm leaving you.' I say, and his smirk falls.

'What? No, Atsu, I didn't mean for you to...I wasn't..' He says, and I hold my hand up.

'I don't give a shit. I'm an obstacle, and after you get what you want, you'll kill me. I'm leaving.' I say, and walk into the next room, grabbing a big duffel bag.

'At-'

'Don't even. You have lost the right to call me that name. It's either Atsuaki, or Karasu.' I say, and his eyes widen.

'You've...You've always introduced yourself as Atsuaki Uchiha..Always have..You even said that to that Kyouya boy...You really are leaving?' He says, and I stop packing.

'It doesn't take an idiot to know I'm in the way. I want a happy life, without you.' I say, and he falls back a bit.

'I-I...Won't let you.' He says, grabbing my arm. I pull away, and sling the bag over my shoulder.

'It's too late Sasuke, it's over.' I say, pulling the necklace from my neck, and throwing it on the bed.

'It's over...' He repeats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I decided that the next chapter will be the last, instead of this one. *Grins* You'll see why.

Atsu~