Chapter 24: Here we go again.

Kyouya's POV

'You. Your the one behind this?' I say, looking up to that horrible snake dude.

'Oh, don't look so surprised. This was all part of my plan after all. Kabuto..Find Atsukemi and request for her to meet me in my office.' Orochimaru says, turning. I watch as he walks out of the room.

'So, your the one betrothed to Atsuaki is that right?' Kabuto say, pushing his glasses up.

'So?' I spit.

'So, your dead. You don't have a reason for living if she's dead right?' He says, leaning down.

'What?!'

'Ahh..You didn't love her..well, not as much as you love someone else.' He says, smirking.

'You..You don't know anything!' I yell, my chains rustling.

'You right you know. I don't care enough to find out either. Just know that Atsukami will end up killing you, because she wasn't part of the false love.' He says, walking out the door.

'False love..' I whisper.

Atsuaki's POV

'Atsu babe, wake up.' Sasuke says, kissing my jaw line lightly. I sit up, smiling slightly.

'I could get used to that.' I say, rubbing my eyes.

'Atsu..You can't keep this up forever..I think you should leave...' Sasuke says, and suddenly I'm fully awake.

'What?! You're the one that wanted me to be here with you! I WANT TO HELP YOU!' I yell, standing up.

'I know..It's just...I don't want you getting hurt. And I want to find you when my business with my brother is finished. ' He says, eyes set.

'I..I just..No. I'm staying. I'll find a way to trick Orochimaru into believing that I am more powerful then Atsukami..And we'll continue to train together..And it'll be okay..I..I promise..' I say, walking over to him. He wraps me into a hug.

'Atsu...I just want you to be safe. You're the only person in the world that I actually love right now..I..I'd give my life for you.' He says, hugging me tighter.

'Sasuke, you know I'd do the same. And I will. I'm going to help you find your brother. Help you kill him. Now stop being so intimate, you'll give me away.' I say, smiling.

'What can I say? You bring the love right outta me.' He says, and I smile wide.

'Atsukami, Orochimaru-sama requests your presence....I see that the boy actually put out.' Kabuto says, smirking.

'Thank you Kabuto. I'll be there soon. And no, the boy did not 'out out'. It was a rough night.' I say, laughing slightly.

'Ah, I see. I'll give word to Orochimaru-sama.' He says, exiting.

'You can't keep doing this.' Sauske says, shaking his head.

'I can. And I will. Watch me.' I say, smiling. I exit, walking down the endless hallways until I reach the small common room.

'You requested my presence?' I say, stepping forward.

'Yes, I wanted to...test..your abilities..' He says, smirking.

'My abilities? As in, my justus?' I say, placing a hand on my hip.

'Yes, you may begin. A training dummy has been set to attack on.' He says, and I decide that this is the perfect time to 'overcome' Atsukami.

I start screeching loudly, then fall to my knees. Clutching my head, I yell out in fake pain.

'Atsukami-chan! What is it?' Kabuto yells, coming over to me. I feel his his hand on my shoulder, and writh away.