Chapter 12; The end of one, begining of another.

Recap;

'I love you too.' I say, wrapping my arms around him.

'W-why?' I hear someone say. Looking out onto the balcony, I look into the tear filled eyes belonging to Gaara of the Desert.

My heart hurts. Looking into his broken eyes. But I smile nun the less, and this time...it reaches my eyes.

 I grab Sasuke's hand and pull him out onto the balcony.

'Silly boys. Sit' I say, pointing to the two unoccupied ((Nakira was in the third..)) lounge chairs. Sasuke gives me a confused look. Well, seeing as I have a smile on my face when I was just caught saying I love you to someone who isn't my..well..whatever Gaara is right now..

'Okay..Look..... I love you, both of you... But Sasuke..the way I love you..is..is different then how I love Gaara..' I say, earning confused looks from both boys. I walk over to Sasuke, and gently press my lips to his. I see Gaara's pained expression. Then I realize it.

No spark.

I brake away and give a small smile. He glances up at me, his eyes hopeful.

'See? I love you, Sasuke, but not the way you love me..' I say, standing up. I look to Gaara.

'And I love you, the way you love me.' I say, then gently press my lips to his. There they are, those beautiful sparks. I broke away, smiling. Now..how to finish this..

'Atsu...Can we..we still be friends?' He says, standing.

'Of course.' I say, hugging him.

'You know..even though I was never with Nakira like that..maybe this was good for us..' Sasuke says. I nod.

'Well, I guess I should say goodbye now..'He says.

'W-what? Where are you going?' I say, pulling Gaara up.

'..Kiss me..One last time, please.' He says, looking more emo than usual. I cup his face in my hands, then give him the most passionate kiss I could manage. He breaks away, then slips something into my hand, making sure Gaara didn't notice. My eyes widen, but I stuff whatever it is into my pocket. He gives me a small smile, then disappears.

I give a sad smile, then Gaara pulls me into a hug.

'Aki?

let's get you home.' He says, as I feel my emotional state break down. He picks me up bride-style, and takes off, while I slip into a dreamless sleep.

~

My eyes flutter open, feeling something rise and fall against my ear. Looking up, I see a sleeping Gaara. I smile, moving his red hair out of his eyes. Then I notive the 'Love' symbol on his forehead. Hmm...

'Well good morning..' Temari says, from the door. I jump, then chack to make sure Gaara is still sleeping.

'Jeez Temari! Don't scare me!' I say in a whisper.

'Still got your clothes on?' She says, smirking. My eyes go wide, and I peek under the cover. PHEW. Wait..of course I'd have my clothes on...OMG WAIT.

'These aren't mine!' I say, sliding out of the bed. Still sleeping, good.

'Well..Look's like even though you didn't do anything, Gaara still managed to see you undressed.' She says, as I follow her out the door. I look down at the clothes. It was Temari's little dress thing.

'W-what?! Naked?!' I yell.

'Chill. I changed you!' She says, laughing.

'YOU ASS! I actually thought..' I say, as we go into the hotel room's small kitchen thing..