All Those Happy Endings (A Naruto Fanfic)

WARNING: This story doesn't not really have an amazing ending.It is my first fanfiction and I stupidly did NOT write a plot when I first started. Please read knowing that. I'm in the process of writing a NEW plot for this character, and the staory will be called The Three of Me. It'll have some of the same original characters in it, and an amazing ending (: So if you like this one, finish it up and go read the real one (if it's posted :) So yeah, read on beautiful people :] Fan, vote, and comment on my horrid writing? :] Atsu~

~~ 

Hello people of Wattpad! So recently my stories and accounts on Wattpad were hacked and deleted.This one however,remained. Naturally, I changed my account settings and all,but I was pretty upset about it. So I've decided to start my Naruto fanfic in hopes that the person that keeps hacking will stop because this is finally posted. Yay! A fanfic! Oh yeah! This whole story is d e d i c a t e d to Flower_Misery for being the awesome friend that inspired me to write!

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Naruto or any characters affiliated with it. I only own Atsuaki, the plot, and any other characters I add in. DO NOT STEAL MY WORK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, Valentine's Day. Just another day for people who have no one to complain to, complain. Ha, I hate today too, but for the wrong reason. Now your probably thinking I'll go into my life story and be all sappy. Eh, might as well.

Today, February fourteenth, is the day I was brought into the world, into the village Hidden in the Leaves, and into the lovely town of Konoha. My clan was delighted on my arrival. To bad I didn't know them when I was born. Confused? Read on, young Narutard, read on.

My older brother, Inuyasha Karasu, despises me. Envies my very existence. He was supposed to be the golden child, the pride of the Karasu clan. But it's all right, because I kinda understand. Not like I asked for all this. Look at me getting all sappy....Anyways..Sometimes he'll come outside and sit with me on the roof. He'll say 'Sorry Atsu' and kiss my forehead...but he never means it.

So now that you know that all, I'll take you to my seventh birthday. The day everything changed.

February fourteenth, there's that date again.My seventh birthday and I'd be starting at the Academy soon.It was the afternoon, and I was bored. I was in my room, throwing paper shuriken at the wall, Inuyasha standing outside my door. I loved when he played 'our' game. Well, more like he made it up and then made me play. But I like it when he plays with me. He would randomly open the door, and I would have to be fast and throw the paper shuriken at him. I hit him every time, even when he barley opened the door. I've never missed. Ever.

Today..today was .... different. My throwing was off. I barley managed to hit him. Then, on the last round, I missed. I was shocked, you could tell he was too. He wouldn't play any more that day, and I was kinda worried. How could I miss?

---------------------------(Sorry for the flashbacks. It gets better,keep reading! ;)-------------------------

Night had fallen quickly on that birthday. Still in my room, I was going threw my presents. An outfit to wear for the Academy, a tan pouch to carry my Ninja tools, some ribbons for my hair, and a charm bracelet from my brother. It was beautiful. A dainty gold chain,thin. But hanging from the bracelet was what made it stunning. There, on that thin chain, were three charms. A bronze music note on the left, a silver shuriken, just like my paper ones on the right. And in the middle was a gold heart, glistening against the light. 'I'll wear this for the rest of my life' I say, clasping the bracelet on.

I smile at the beautiful bracelet. Then I hear people....arguing? Grabbing my paper shuriken, I creep into the hall. I peer into the dark room, seeing my brother and father. Mother must be sleeping. 'W-why would you....That's crazy! You can't actually...you don't have the strength!' My brother stutters. My fathers proud smile quickly turns into a snarl.

'Don't talk to me like that boy! If you won't help me you'll be included! You don't know when, or how I will. So don't think you can up and leave without an explanation to your sister and mother! I would track you down' My father says, anger radiating from his voice. What? Help him with what?

'I'll make sure that your name will be disgraced in this house and clan if a word slips. To anyone' my father states. Inuyasha's eyes widen. ' I understand. Though I will not help you' He says, calm. My father rages.

'How..How dare you! I am your father, you do not talk to me with such disrespect!' He says.

He slapped him. Inuyahsa fell to the floor, his cheek red.

'Oh my god' I say aloud. My father turns to me, shocked at my presence. Our expressions match, surprised.

'W-whats g-going on?' I studdered. My father's shock turns into a wicked grin.

'Tonight, on your seventh birthday. All those happy endings, all those smiles from your fairy tales. All will be gone' My father said, as Inuyasha's eyes went wide. My father laughed and ran. Ran out of the house, to a place unknown.

Inuyasha ran to me, scooping me up in his arms. He ran to my room, placing me on my bed.

'Atsuaki, we have to go. Listen, go through the closet until you get to the little door. I'll be right behind you,' he says, looking back at my closed door. I climb through the closet, looking frantically for a little door. When I spot it I rush to get it open. Making sure Inuyasha is behind me, I advance to the opening at the end. I'm half way there when I hear it. My mother's scream.

'Inuyasha! W-was that ....Mother?' I ask, stopping.

'Keep going! I'll tell you when we're out!' He says.

When I finally do get out, Inuyasha pulls me up against the wall.

'Quiet' He whispers.

Foot steps can be heard from in my room, searching.

'Inuyasha, what is going on! I want to know..I- I'm scared' I say. He shushes me as a shadow appears. Walking in the opposite direction, the shadow pulls out what looks like a kunai knife. The shadow disappears, and another scream is heard.

I can't take it. I walk out, knowing it was dangerous. My innocence to seeing death was shattered.My entire clan, dead.

"W-who?' I whisper.

'WHO?' I say again. Inuyasha just stares ahead of me. Lifting my head to meet where is gaze ended, I saw my father. That wicked grin on his blood stained face. In his arms, was my dead mother.

His face will forever be etched in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was short. Oh god. Glad that's over. Poor Atsuaki, her father is evil and all she has left is her brother! I know the beginning sucked but NEXT CHAPTER. I promise that it gets better !

-AllINeverWanted- <3