HUMAN ERROR

HUMAN ERROR by Leigh Ansell leigh_

Firstly, so you guys know exactly how huge this book is, part two is still ongoing and yes, I sit at the edge of my seat waiting for an update everyday. The plus side is you do not have to add another book to your library, Human Instinct start right where Human Error stops IN THE SAME BOOK!!!

Now, to the actual review. Did you notice how I wrote the title in all CAPS? This is one of those books that give you that out of body experience, it forces you to feel what the characters are feeling, to be empathic to the point of being one with the characters. Through this book, through words, you'd live in a world you never could have envisioned.

Beautifully written, amazing grammar usage and an award winning plot with just that drop of romance that keeps you wanting more. leigh_ is a genius, let no one tell you geniuses don't exist.

The Summary;

"Astrid Oxford is not normal. Two hundred years into the future society is recovering from global collapse, and genetic modification has saved the remaining population from a hunger crisis. The alteration of human DNA has been illegal since the technology was developed, but in the heart of New London, a sinister trend has emerged among society's elite."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

Check it out and let's know what you think. I'm quite positive that you'd love it. You can also read some of her other works, she's an amazing author.

Happy reading 😆