The Trouble with Love

The Trouble with Love by @jjjiang

The "trouble" in the title should be bold, in caps and italicized. Gosh, the trouble 😂😂😂. From the title you'd be like "oh it's a romance novel", it is not, by my definition. It is a beautifully written, well thought out mystery/thriller. This book was a good surprise, I really was not expecting the way it turned out to be. It has that "Boys over Flowers" kind of vibe and who doesn't just love freakishly handsome, rich, supercilious guys yeah?

I live for books like this, the plot pace, the character consistency, the suspense, the thrill... It's a pouch of all the things we enjoy in books.

The Summary;

"Elena Evans has always been an observer. No one notices her but she sees everything.
The Elite. Beautiful, spoiled, exclusive. The richest families in the world. They don't just let anyone in. When Elena is asked to make one of them fall in love with her, she figures it's just a stupid game.
But the Elite have secrets - and Elena isn't the first one to play their game".

* This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation*

Find out exactly what the trouble with love is, in this enrapturing tale.

Happy reading 😆