The Fell Society

The Fell Society by @philkessler

This is the kind of book I want to see being adapted to screen because I'm sure the pictures in my head don't do it justice. Y'all remember "The Secret Circle"? that abc network series that was cancelled after the first season? Yeah? This book reminds me vaguely of it. Put simply, It's about a secret cult.

The Fell Society is such an enrapturing book. It gives you the feels like you are living in the pages of the book. I have said this about previous authors and I'll reiterate it, some people are geniuses and Phill Kessler is on the top of the list.

The Summary;

When Skye transfers to the elite Walston College, her impossibly attractive and well-adjusted classmates stoke her deepest insecurities, until she discovers that their prosperity is owed to blood magic. These privileged students are members of a secret society that uses white-collar witchcraft to summon good grades, banish student loans and awaken their dormant potential. As Skye delves deeper into her new world, she finds that their blood-fueled rituals invokes a volatile magic that soon leaves behind a trail of casualties. In unearthing the mysteries of "The Fell Society" and her own past, Skye must decide who she is and what her happiness is worth."

* This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is in no form my creation.*

Soooooooo go read and come back with your own opinion of the book.

Happy reading 😆