Grey

Grey by K. Jennings @autumnskiess

Grey is another captivating novel, haven't read another with such a plot. It is one of it's kind on wattpad and focuses on the subject of Religion fanaticism/ Religious Cultism. The title of the book totally fits the mood and the plot of the book. It does have a teeny weeny bit of romance, nothing too heavy, just enough to lighten the mood of the book.

Great plot
Relatable characters
Excellent grammar
Yearningly captivating

(You guys see what I did there,  GREY?😉😅 No? Ok moving forward)

The Summary;

"Grey: the metaphor of being in the in between of black and white. Everything is dim, colorless, miserable and plain.
Much like Elizabeth's life. But not her state of mind. Nothing could have prepared her for what was coming, and no one can save her from the biggest cult America has ever seen. The cult has claimed her, trapped her, brainwashed her and embedded her skin with scars. There is no way out. Once Cross Academy has chosen you, you leave your identity at the guarded gate and you step inside a mystery that has sent members mad from oppression."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

Read this book and open your mind to a new realm of possibilities.

Happy reading 😆

P.S it has a sequel "Black" which I have not read because I don't like reading sequels for reasons unknown to me but if its anything like it's predecessor, then it will be perfect.