The Faerie Pact

The Faerie Pact by Estelle Brooks @pepsi_panda

Such an unconventional storyline. Truth be told I wasn't expecting the plot when I started reading it and I can't believe I thought the girl would fall in love with the fox 😭😭. This is a book about finding oneself and creating a path for yourself far from what history and relation wants to force you on. There is no shred of romance in this book and that's really really not a problem, it's enrapturing all the same.
Perfect grammar 💯
Character development ✔
Amazing Plot 👌

The Summary;

"Miranda had never figured out why she had never been able to touch her grandmother's jewelry, much less look at it. She had often kept it hidden, as if it held the secrets of the world. When her grandmother passes, Miranda takes her jewelry box as a keep sake.
Little did she know, that she was told to keep away for a reason."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

Deviate from the norm, take a chance on The Faerie Pact and be happy.

Happy reading 😆

P.S...
I really want to add 'Riddle of the Owl' by Einat Segal to this compilation, it's one of my all-time favourites on Wattpad but it's been published now and only the sample remains on here.

Obsession; Crème de la Crèmeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें