CRAVE

Crave by @daydream1011

Before you add a book to your library it's normal for you to read the summary first. In the case of Crave, absolutely disregard the summary. It makes the book come off as a cheap shot at a Game of Thrones fanfiction with a cliché stereotypical egotistic Alpha of a revered werewolf clan 🙄🙄... but... it is nothing like that. I had my reservations but I'm very happy I was so bored I had to read something.

Crave is one of those books that start off in one direction and do a complete 180 and take off in the opposite direction. It is well written and well paced, and even though I saw most of the plot twists coming (I lie), it was well laid out and absolutely mind boggling.

The Summary;

"He was said to be powerful, the most powerful of them all. A king of kings- a dark king.

Complete control

He needed it - thrived on it. He was power, he was dark and he was beautiful. They say he was a descendant of the first wolves - of shapeshifters so fierce they could kill with barely a glance. He was respected, revered.

Feared.

The King of the North

And we were the idiots sneaking into his territory."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

While it could be a bit of a slow burn at first, it really gets into the main gist a little way in.

Happy reading 😁

**********SPOILER ALERT********

I totally called Emerense 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 I just knew it in my heart. A part of me also knew who North was. Gosh!!! I was so happy with the end.