Prince of the Courts

Prince of the Courts by @sebastardmorgenstern

Something about the idea of the Faerie courts truly fascinates me. Of course it largely depends on how the author builds on this and this is really one of the best I've read thus far. It's a very engaging book with characters you have no choice but to love. Prince of the Courts is very...refinely (I'm not sure that's the word I want to use but...)written. It's the kind of book you read in paperback instead of digitally. It's that organised. It's been a long time I read this book and I've always had it at the back of my mind as one of Wattpad's best, it stays with you after reading, kind of just hovers in your consciousness.

It is beautifully written with amazing grammar, plot development 💯, character development and consistency 💯💯.

The Summary;

"Lovingly based on a world (and some characters) created by Cassandra Clare .

Prince of the court takes place 25 years after the cold peace is signed at the end of City of Heavenly Fire and follows two new main characters through the faerie courts, the mundane world, and side of downworld you've never seen before....... Join Rayce and Sera as they cross paths with some familiar faces and test the limits of what it means to visit the sins of the father upon the son."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

Don't just read this and keep scrolling, add Prince of the Courts to your library and get reading.

I don't know what City of Heavenly Fire is and I read this book, understood it completely from start to finish and loved it. Don't be put off by the summary

Happy reading 😆

Fun fact:

They say, do not judge a book by it's cover and I don't. I judge a book by it's title.